New staff members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New staff members

I'd like you all to welcome two new staff members to the team. They will be taking over the responsibilities of posting the news for the site. They are long time community member A-J and our opinionated BLSR1. Both submitted great writing samples and I'm anxious to see what they can bring to the front page. Expect a staff page update this weekend sometime which will retire some staffers and add some new ones. On a related note, MarkGrass won't be leaving the community. She is taking some time off though, so please respect that and let her be for now. She is going through some medical issues relating to her family which are very serious, so we wish their family the best and hope for a speedy recovery for her mother.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-15-2008, 09:07 PM.

Welcome!!! hahhaa

With a great staff like these there isn´t gonna be a better page than this one!!!!

Comment

Congratulations to A-J and BLSR1!

EDIT: I just realized this topic replaced MarkGrass' post...?
      Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 02-15-2008, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Congrats guys

Comment

Wait a second - MarkGrass is a chick? Are you serious? I never realised >_>

Anyway, well done to both of the new staffers. Hope you guys fit in well =P Look forward to seeing your news posted up.

Comment

woops, sorry im a bit late to the party :p

lets work for the best guys.

ps again : omg first news post
            Last edited by A-J; 02-16-2008, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Mark was a male but has changed his gender to female. I hope we're all mature enough to accept this and not make a big deal out of it, especially those older members who've been here for past iterations of THIA where bashing based on that sort of thing wasn't tolerated either.
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-16-2008, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Welcome new staff!
                And no-one should judge her.
                I hope her family gets better in time!

Comment

I've been bashed before because people thought I was gay, so you will hear no judgement from me.
                  Again, Welcome to the new Staff!

Comment

Just had to register again to wish Mark's mom gets better soon and to let her know we support her. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      Mark was a male but has changed his gender to female. I hope we're all mature enough to accept this and not make a big deal out of it, especially those older members who've been here for past iterations of THIA where bashing based on that sort of thing wasn't tolerated either.
                      I don't recall any sort of bashing, probably was in the couple of years I was absent, but this sort of thing really doesn't bother me in the least.
                      Welcome new staff people.

Comment

wait BLSR1, i'm sure your the person who won the best resident evil joke back in december, if so well done, you've gone up in the world on this forum lol
                        WELL COME ON NEM STAFF LETS HAVE SOME GRAND NEWS FOR THE NEXT YEAR, plus i would love updates on r.e 5, either it be the plot or you can pick up stones in the gameplay and chuck them....ANYTHING

Comment

Congrats to the new staff members! And good to hear MG won't be leaving the community, hope her mum gets well soon!

Comment

congra to the new members

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                              Ahhh right. Sorry if I came across as rude / immature - I thought it was an honest mistake. >_>

Comment

Working...
                              X