Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 0 - Wii Edition?

*Update 2*

Capcom's Christian Svensson, in a post on the official Capcom boards, has said that the title "only exists for Japan" and that "There are no plans for a Western release for the title at this time." So it seems this will be a no frills port with added Wii controls, as anything more substancial than that would signal the need to bring it to other markets.

Our friend, cvxfreak has confirmed this, and sent along some scans from Jeux France. Read below for more.

Rumors are circulating that the latest Famitsu Weekly includes a blurb about an upcoming Wii release for Biohazard 0. Early details from Bjorn include:

-Summer Release (Japan)
    -Partner zapping system is intact
    -Entire game can be played with the Wiimote
    -Famitsu hopes the classic controller is an options, as it is in RE4
    We have a friend in Japan who will be picking up the magazine today to confirm or deny this, so check back later in the day for an update.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-27-2008, 04:48 PM.

There had better be new content.

Or else I'm not touching it.

And I hope that its not an on-rails shooter
    Last edited by BLSR1; 02-26-2008, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Maybe it's a Wii-make of Bio0 using Bio4 control scheme? I hope it's that.

Comment

I hated zero. It's my second least played of the main-story-games...

Like BLSR1 said. Unless there's new content, screw it.

Comment

wait, so they don't give a fucking PS2 port which would have made a LOT of sense a year or so back, but they decide to put the game on the fucking wii ?!

.. wow .. just wow.

Comment

hmmm wait and see!

Comment

Why do I fail to see RE0, with prerendered backgrounds and aiming system from the previous before-RE4 games, played with Wii controler?
              Maybe they will "remake" it using RE4 3D engine? Afterall, in UC there was lots of RE0 locations in 3D.

Comment

Capcom make a PC port of the game!

Comment

Good or Bad?

The news has been confirmed that Capcom will release a remake biohazard 0 on Wii.
                  According to the lastest issue of Famitsu Weekly.

Comment

It's confirmed. Biohazard 0 is coming to the Wii, and can be controlled with just the Wii Remote, although Famitsu assumes/guesses/hopes classic controls are in too.

Last edited by cvxfreak; 02-27-2008, 04:33 AM.

Comment

That don´t look like a remake it´s a port. I hope they add a huge amount of extras because if not, is a silly move. Lets wait and see.

Comment

the wii already plays friggin gamecube games for goodness sake !

Comment

You can't polish a turd.

Ok, it wasn't that bad..

Didn't 0 sell less than expected first time round? They're probably having another crack seeing that UC did so well.
                          sigpic

Comment

I *hope* that article is just famitsu showcasing the GC version because if that's all the wii version is, then fuck it.

Only way I'll probably get this is if they add a whole Bravo Team section and a Rebecca-in-RE1 section or something like that, give a better minigame than Leech hunter, have a ton of new cutscenes, and cost less than other Wii games.
                            Last edited by JcFFx; 02-27-2008, 06:26 AM.

Comment

No, they're not showcasing the GC version again. RE0 is coming to Wii, plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X