Biohazard 0 Wii - Site Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 0 Wii - Site Launch

Capcom has created their webpage for Biohazard 0 on the Wii. As we previously posted, the game is only set for the Japanese market currently, so there is no US site to speak of. The site contains some screenshots and artwork of Billy and Rebecca and little to nothing else on the game.

Biohazard 0 Wii page
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-29-2008, 04:01 AM.

is it just me or do these screens look worse compared to the cube game ? too rough and pixely ..
    Last edited by A-J; 02-29-2008, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Probably because they are scaled down.

Comment

The menu screen looks like they applied a sharpen filter in photoshop

Comment

Looks like they're using higher res backgrounds and FMV's...

Christ that means I'll have to record it all again. ;_;

Anyway, those screenshots look like they just plastered a grain and sharpen filter on. Horrible.
          Last edited by News Bot; 02-29-2008, 09:24 AM.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Contrast is washed out too. Desaturation. I can't imagine this is what the game will actually look like.

Comment

Well besides picking at the screenshots, IMO those are the ugliest concept drawings of Rebecca and Billy I've ever seen.... Even worse than the CVX ones.

[SIZE="1"](Yeah, yeah, I can't draw any better, but still)[/SIZE]

Comment

i hope you don't hate me after what i'm going to say!!!

Why are you all complaining about RE0?? if you don't like it then just dont' buy it.
                but to be honest, i think we are all going to buy it because it's a RE game!!!

so, why don't rather be happy because capcom it's going to launch a new RE game, even if it's just a port!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                  so, why don't rather be happy because capcom it's going to launch a new RE game, even if it's just a port!!!
                  It's not a new game (as far as we know), it's a port as you said. I wish they'd focus on making new games, or maybe even a new IP.

That said, I suspect there will be some bonus content on the disc, which I'll ultimately get the game for (bargain bin prices). I'll get it earlier if they release it with some nice pre-order or promo gear in Japan, but there wasn't much fanfare like that for the RE4 Wii release, so I can't picture that happening, though I'd love for them to prove me wrong.

Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
                  Well besides picking at the screenshots, IMO those are the ugliest concept drawings of Rebecca and Billy I've ever seen.... Even worse than the CVX ones.
                  Rebecca looks like a martian. The worst concepts by far (some of the CV ones were good at least). But if they re-do some from the old RE0 (it looks like for stinger an centurion they carried on from N64 days), they have alot of room to improve (esp on those 2 monsters)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                    It's not a new game (as far as we know), it's a port as you said. I wish they'd focus on making new games, or maybe even a new IP.
                    i know it's not a new game!! i meant it's a RE game that we don't have, (for Wii)

Edit: Wii!!!!!!!! not GC compatible with Wii!!! oh my god!! no one understand me!!!
                    haha so dramatic!!
                    Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-01-2008, 11:01 PM.

Comment

i meant it's a RE game that we don't have, (for Wii)
                      the wii perfectly plays GC games :p

Comment

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                        i know it's not a new game!! i meant it's a RE game that we don't have, (for Wii)

Edit: Wii!!!!!!!! not GC compatible with Wii!!! oh my god!! no one understand me!!!
                        haha so dramatic!!
                        Just how fun do you think the tank controls combined with the remote will make the game? At least with a game like Okami, the controls feel more intuitive than standard controllers.

Comment

I think most folk are complaining because Capcom is devoting there time and effort to a game that, as far as we know, isn't going to come out over here and even if it does anyone who happens to have both a Wii and a copy of the GameCube version will only miss the new, exciting control scheme.

What's more, it's a port of an RE that was subpar to begin with, in many folks eyes. And it's not even as useful as the RE2, RE3 and RECV ports to the Cube were, since the Wii will alreadly play this...just without the control scheme.

Unless Capcom add some new stuff to the game or release something interesting with it, such as an RE5 demo (which would make sod all sense as the game isn't comming out on Wii, but I thought I'd add the example of something we'd find interesting enough to buy this for) it makes no sense to buy this. Really. Go buy the GameCube version for a fraction of the price if you don't own this.

Comment

they may put in a extra disc containing a r.e 5 code that gets you the game a week early. Now that would get people interested.
                            Has anyone gone to look at the site, i still haven't.

Comment

Err, why would they do that when they have no guarantee that the person owns a Wii and another console? Not only that but when have they ever done anything like that cross platform?

Comment

Working...
                              X