No announcement yet.

Biohazard 0 Wii - Site Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh thank god, they took out that artwork (too much complaints, I guess?)

Comment

Did they reduce the disc count to one since the Wii discs are normal sized?

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
        Did they reduce the disc count to one since the Wii discs are normal sized?
        I guess... the GC RE4 was two discs too and the Wii edition is just 1

Comment

its cause one of those cube mini discs had storage capacity of 1.8 gigs or so, where as a normal dvd can store 4.5 gigs at single layer.

Comment

Yep there just slightly modified camcorder discs.
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              Err, why would they do that when they have no guarantee that the person owns a Wii and another console? Not only that but when have they ever done anything like that cross platform?
              well it doesn't matter if the person has a wii or another console because at the end of the day it still counts as a sale. And its just a thing that would make people buy, even if i didnt have a wii i'd buy it in order to get the game early, not sure about other people. Also people who would hear about this may just buy a wii, in order to get their ps3/xbox copy of r.e 5 early
              Just a thought i guess, but people do go out of there way in order to get something first, such as mario galaxy, gta, halo. And the ps3, people waited 3 days, so a promotion like this with getting r.e 5 would work a treat.
              By the way i don't work for Capcom

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                well it doesn't matter if the person has a wii or another console because at the end of the day it still counts as a sale. And its just a thing that would make people buy, even if i didnt have a wii i'd buy it in order to get the game early, not sure about other people. Also people who would hear about this may just buy a wii, in order to get their ps3/xbox copy of r.e 5 early
                Not likely to happen at all. It has to do with publishing.

Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                By the way i don't work for Capcom
                Doubt anyone even for a second thought that ;p

Comment

Working...
                X