New Resident Evil 1 Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Resident Evil 1 Figures

Some New Resident Evil Figures have been seen on a website called Akibahobby. They appear to be from Resident Evil 1 and show a zombie with a dog, The Tyrant breaking out of his tank, and the first zombie you encounter along with the dead body of Kenneth. The price and release date are unknown at this time, but they appear to be in a list of upcoming things for 2008. A proper translation of the page would be appreciated.

In other News the Samurai Edge from Resident Evil makes a Cameo appearance in the game Army of Two.

Resident Evil 1 Figures at Akibahobby.
    Special thanks goes out to GalacticAE!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-04-2008, 08:28 AM.

I hoppe it is possible and/or easy to get the three figures, lookins really nice

Comment

oh my god!!! i hope they make it to usa an mexico!!!!!!!!! i would love to have them!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-04-2008, 08:21 AM.

Comment

some nice figures there, do you know what they are going to be made out of?

Comment

Great looking figures!
          But it looks like they would probably be limited releases (meaning bloody expensive).
          Better start saving those pennies & cents, kiddies!

Comment

Bjorn took a look at the page, theres no mention of Biohazard expect the title there, so I guess we'll have to wait.

Comment

It's going to be distributed by Organic, so it's probably going to be made by Kaiyodo (which makes it no so "limited and expensive" after all).

Anyway, try to check HLJ and Play-Asia from time to time to see if they're taking pre-orders already.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

I don't like Play-Asia, £17 for the new Silent Hill CD and £100 for a Tyrant thingy...
                Oh well; these look interesting!

Comment

www.play.com does fair prices from time to time tho, so i may buy the zombile off there.

Comment

It's going to be distributed by Organic, so it's probably going to be made by Kaiyodo (which makes it no so "limited and expensive" after all).
                    Well, I hope you're right!
                    I just said they looked expensive because they seem to come with elaborate stands. Those type of figures are normally boxed, statues with a limited run, to increase their value.
                    I wanna see more pics and how big they are.
                    Will there be more?
                    If the're reasonably priced, I'll be getting them for sure!

Comment

may i ask what people would be getting out of these three?
                      The tyrant looks amazing but i may go with the zombie on the floor as this is and im sure alot of peoples first glimpse of what r.e was about to offer, after seeing that well known scene of a pissed off zombie being disturbed. god i love making the ps1 noise of him

Comment

some new detailed pictures !

i found this pictures at

HLJ.com was started over 20 years ago to help hobbyists like you buy the best quality Figures, Models and Gundam at good prices. Buy Bandai, Takara Tomy, Tamiya and lots of other brands from Japan.

hope you enjoy

bye

greetz

rebirth

Comment

mmmm i liked it better when i knew a little about them...

Now that i see the zombies... mm i don't like it that much, the Tyrant is cool!!! Anyway i'm gonna buy them all!!! hahahaha
                          Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-18-2008, 10:32 AM.

Comment

The new pics are great
                            I want them all!
                            I could be wrong but they look like they might be quite small. This is a good thing IMO. I'm a bit sick of all the GIANT figures that have been released lately. I also like the way they are all telling a story (a scene from the game) and not just some dude standing there like, "Yes, I am a Tyrant".
                            The zombies are awesome. I can never get enough zombies

Comment

thanks for the close ups, i do still want to get the zombie on the floor eating. Still would like hear a price and how big in "s they will be.

Comment

Working...
                              X