Slow news - RE4 Wii Edition Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow news - RE4 Wii Edition Video

Since news has been slow here at THIA, I figured to help pass the time I should get at least something out there. Low and behold, I'm going through Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition and enjoying it quite a bit. The Wii Remote aiming is superb and really brings a new level of enjoyment to the game. It makes parts of the game quite simple, and our video showcases just that. Head on over to the RE4 download page to check out a video of me running through the bottle cap mini-game with a perfect score. Another thing this video shows is our new watermark for videos. Previously, we used a rather large one that had some color in it. Due to some complaints, I've gone ahead and switched to a much less intrusive one.

Stay tuned to the site, because some interesting things will be happening for fans of Silent Hill and Dead Rising. As for you Resident Evil fans, we haven't forgotten about you. We're preparing a re-release of Biohazard 4D-Executer with a polished translation. Not only that, but first hand reports of the ride/machine from our good friend SelfishGene. Expect to see that sometime next week hopefully.

Resident Evil 4 Video Page.
    Last edited by Carnivol; 03-13-2008, 03:37 AM.

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    Stay tuned to the site, because some interesting things will be happening for fans of Silent Hill and Dead Rising. As for you Resident Evil fans, we haven't forgotten about you. We're preparing a re-release of Biohazard 4D Executer with a polished translation. Not only that, but first hand reports of the ride/machine from our good friend SelfishGene. Expect to see that sometime next week hopefully.
    Great news!

Comment

Silent Hill news you say? o,O *Waits*

Comment

Hi Dot.

Are you going to release all the RE54 cutscenes of RE4Wii edition?

If the answer is Yes, when?

Comment

When I get them all recorded I'm missing a few, and I need to go through the game a few more times to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            When I get them all recorded I'm missing a few, and I need to go through the game a few more times to get them.
            Ok. But when you finish the game on Wii, all the cutscenes are available in Browser. Also ADA's seprate ways cutscenes.

Comment

Not all of them, and they are very low quality. Worse than the PS2 movie browser ones, which themselves were MPEG2 (IIRC). The Wii ones are encoded off the PS2 ones, making them horrendously lossy. All cutscenes whenever possible will be recorded from the engine itself, provided they are rendered in realtime and not a movie being played back.
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-07-2008, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X