No announcement yet.

Who did or didn't like Gun Survivor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CC? I havent heard of this. Can you link me?

Comment

It's been a loooong time since I played Gun Survivor. I remember however that I DID enjoy it for one reason or another. I'll have to break it out and play it again.

Comment

CC = Capcom Central

Comment

Oh lol, I thought it was some kinda torrent client or something:doh:

Comment

Oh wow. Well, damn! Post the link here A-J, or like, tell us more. I mean, I always wanted to play it out, though in my opinion it wouldve been slow, huge sprites moving like that, then the whole thing with haveing to have like 360 pictures for all 360 degrees of all the characters... hmm, then they need a powerful engine too which can magnify the images, soom in and out and about. Lol, still want to have it though.

As for Survivor, man, I hated it at the start, now I want it sooo badly its not even funny, not a single store around where I live carries it, a friend of mine in Dallas, found a copy and he wont send it to me for money, he knows I collect BH stuff. But I think lots of people hated it as they didnt realise it would be like a million time better with Guncon, most people played it with a controler, which is a mistake. Hell, they need to start stocking local arcades with Survivor machines, that would rock.

Comment

I remember years and years ago when I talked to Ice about getting it and he continually told me it was a waste of money.

Comment

Lol, now eBay is like the only place you'l find it at. It is a good game though, it stayed true to old school RE storie style.

Comment

That's what I liked that it's part of da RE Storyline!!!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

The first gun survivor was great, IMO. I think the topic creator hit the nail on the head; great endings, something around ever corner, and a decent story to boot.

It was fun unlocking everything and playing without the gun(I can only imagine how much more fun it would have been with a lightgun/guncon)..

To this day "DIE VINCENT!" still rings out in my mind as a very memorable game quote.
                    If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by romis138
                      I can only imagine how much more fun it would have been with a lightgun/guncon
                      Its alot of fun.. controls were alittle odd though you had to hold buttons A + B to walk forward, let go of B to turn left, and A to turn right. You should try to find Biohazard Gun survivor on ebay im sure its dirt cheap, and if you dont have one, modchipped psx's are less then $50 now.

Comment

No, he was speaking about the French GP32 Resident Evil Port.

Comment

Who? Oh that? That is a fan game, Ill upload it if anyone wants it, its crappy though, its just the Spencer estate main hall... and you walk around as Jill... and thats it. Not RE GBC though.

Comment

Originally posted by K5Blazer
                            I liked it but, im a sucker for anygame that suports guncon lol for god sakes i bought Point Blank 1 and 2 lol....
                            Hey, those games were good.

Comment

Working...
                            X