RSS Feed Added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS Feed Added

At the request of Cioko, I've added an RSS feed for the site. It should help out those of your who don't get to visit the site daily, and would like to be notified when there are new news posts. For those of you who are un-aware, RSS Feed's cull data from sites (specifically for us, they check whether a new news post has been made) and then spits that data out to an RSS Reader. RSS feeds can even be read from your Google homepage.

Subscribe to the RSS Feed.

Excellent job, Dot, you're the man!

Comment

Great!, I use a lot the RSS feed. thanks Dot50Cal.

Comment

I don't need it I visit the site more than one time a day ;)

Comment

Great job!

Comment

nice thing to have but like zombie i check each day, but may sign up if i go on holiday or something

Comment

Nice work Dot; now if I could only figure out how to properly use RSS on my phone we'd be talking business here

Comment

Thanks .50! Now i probably won't miss anything big anymore ;)!

Comment

I've been using this regularly with my PDA, works pretty well. Too bad it doesn't display any follow-up posts though. You fooled me with that RE4 classic edition. That day I was going to buy RE4 for the PS2 to play on my PS3 but changed my mind lol. I thought it did seem quite dodgy, who would call a game classic edition?

Comment

It worked for me. I was fooled

Comment

Working...
                    X