No announcement yet.

Next week's famitsu to include Capcom DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's 90% chance that it's new. Capcom's Gamer's Day is currently in April... was last year (April 12th) ...and Famitsu usually gets firsts on anything that comes out of there.

Edit - http://capcom.com/BBS/showthread.php?t=12349 - Yeah, April 12th again this year too.
    Last edited by Rombie; 03-19-2008, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Ooh nice, I was looking for when the event was. I'll gave to add it to the upcoming events schedule. Maybe its the new trailer that is supposed to reveal more info on the girl?

Comment

Seems like Sven confirms that the next Famitsu will contain new RE5 stuff!

Comment

Theres been a few things actually since the first concept trailer (CG). There was the second trailers at the E3 press conferences, and then a bit later on they released the full trailer on the PSN and XBL Marketplace.
          Oh yeah, I forgot. The 1st one was that little 10 second clip with the helicopter and stuff... Still, it's been a l-o-n-g time since we had any new footage...

I'm a bit disappointed that RE5 is multiplatform. Not because I want to deny 360 users the pleasure of playing it or reduce sales but I do feel it would have been a bigger & better game if it was just made for ps3. MGS4 is reported to have filled a blue ray disk with content and RE5 could have done the same. Unless they are prepared to release the 360 version on multiple disks, which is a possibility. Also not all 360s have a HDD, so they may be reluctant to incorporate its use. I'm still expecting the ps3 version to be better... time will tell.

So it's next week for Famitsu then April 12 for Capcom day? High-def version on PSN & XBL soon after?
          Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            Seems like Sven confirms that the next Famitsu will contain new RE5 stuff!
            please a new RE5 trailer!!!!!! please a new RE5 trailer!!!
            please a new RE5 trailer!!!! please a new RE5 trailer!!!!!
            Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-20-2008, 11:35 PM.

Comment

I'll be happy with new ANYTHING! >_>

Comment

Working...
              X