Next week's famitsu to include Capcom DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next week's famitsu to include Capcom DVD

Its been ages since we had a proper news update on RE5, but next week might change that, next week a capcom dvd will come with the weekly Famitsu magazine that will contain new stuff from Biohazard 5 and Monster Hunter Portable (PSP).

Source : Neogaf

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-18-2008, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Someone who can get me that Famitsu Issue and send it to me ? Payment through PayPal ?

Comment

OMG RE5 in 2008!

I still haven't seen the Persona 4 trailer that came in this weeks. Hopefully the info is leaked a little faster for the Capcom disc.

Comment

Wow! I hope this is a new trailer. FINALLY!
          When was the original RE5 trailer released? It seems like about 2 years ago...
          Since then there has been zero information, no trailers or footage, not even a single screenshot or a piece of concept art.
          I don't know why but this almost seems to good to be true.

I can't wait a week... Why can't we see it now?

Comment

I still haven't seen the Persona 4 trailer that came in this weeks.
            i'd like to see that as well, so once you get a youtube etc link for me please PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
              When was the original RE5 trailer released? It seems like about 2 years ago...
              Since then there has been zero information, no trailers or footage, not even a single screenshot or a piece of concept art.
              Theres been a few things actually since the first concept trailer (CG). There was the second trailers at the E3 press conferences, and then a bit later on they released the full trailer on the PSN and XBL Marketplace. Theres also been scattered Famitsu reports IIRC.

Comment

and now we're probably about to hit the motherload ..

we'll possibly get a confirmed release date as well ..

Comment

a release date would make my day, i just want to be able to say "yep im getting r.e 5 on march 24th 09" or something along those lines, but if it came out before xmas, now that would be a right treat.
                  I think they get this mag in one of my shops a couple of days later, so i'd have to wait or just pop over to youtube to watch it

Comment

First of all I need a Xbox 360 or a PS 3 but my favorite is the PS3

Comment

well hurry my lad and go get one
                      But get a ps3, because many ppl hate xbox and its death ways, unlike me i have no problems *sorry to the guys who had this prob*

Comment

I'd go with a PS3. If DMC4 (same engine as RE5) is any indication then the two versions will be near identical, with pro's and con's for both. One of the things I noticed in DMC4 was that the 360 was using better normal map compression thanks to the ATI GPU and its 3dc tech. It makes normal maps less "blocky". Meanwhile the PS3 version suffered from some slight blocks (if you looked close) on certain normal mapped textures. Its not much of an issue, but it is a difference.

Meanwhile the PS3 has the framerate edge, and post processing effects which the 360 doesn't and some nicer shaders. Cutscenes aren't locked at 30FPS like on the 360, but are 60 (though they sometimes dip to 30-45). They added the familiar blur effect on fast motion from previous DMC's for the PS3. The fact that DMC4 was lead platform on PS3 gives me hope that Capcom have switched to it as their lead SKU which is a great thing considering their awful Lost Planet port (which was built with 360 in mind).

On top of that, there is the RROD issue. Thus far I've been hit with two, and my 3rd 360 is showing signs of death.

I'll be getting both versions though, and doing a comparison for THIA
                        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-19-2008, 02:57 PM.

Comment

also i might add you get a blu ray player with ps3

Comment

First of all I have to wait for a good PS3 Version here in germany cause the one wich is out now here CAN'T play PS 1+2 games.....

Comment

Crud, talk about bad timing. I'm not in Japan until the 4th April, by which time the next issue will be out...

Comment

Working...
                              X