Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mysterious character in RE5

better pic

it may be sherry, and Wesker may have her held captive...in Haiti or africa or where ever...if i remember right Wesker did end up taking sherry.
    Last edited by Stars_g36; 03-18-2008, 10:41 PM.

Comment

i do believe is sherry, it looks like her (an older her). From what i've heard most of the people believe is sherry (even my friends & boyfriend that are softcore fans hahaha).

It would be a great twist for me if it's not her !!!
      Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-18-2008, 10:54 PM.

Comment

if so, id say she has grown quite a bit and how old was she in re2??? Her Bio says she was born in 1986 that would make her what age now, 22?? not bad at all, so she is older then me...wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
          Her Bio says she was born in 1986 that would make her what age now, 22??
          I guess, also, look how well she grow up!!! She Develop so well...

Comment

yea she has... better then the presidents daughter...my god

Comment

Since it's a returning character from RE (the director, I think, said the girl at the end played an important role and was a returning character) Sherry is, far and away, the logical choice. The other female characters don't really fit.

Ada: Well, no sign of Leon, a lack of oriental features, blonde hair...

Claire: Wrong hair colour, features aren't the same as the new movie...but I suppose she could have died her hair before she ended up in a giant test tube.

Alexia: Because Wesker likes bodies. Hair colour and facials could match, I suppose, but it's not as though he needed to go back and find what was left of her, re-grow her in a tube and laugh about it.

Steve: Because Steve was a girl anyway.

Jill: Too bad ass to be tubed.

Rebecca: Well, Wesker did have that photo on his desk...

Outbreak Characters: The blonde waitress could match the picture, I suppose...but why would you want to?

Comment

Her assets are farrrrr too big.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  Since it's a returning character from RE, Sherry is, far and away, the logical choice. The other female characters don't really fit.

Ada, Claire, Alexia, Jill, Rebecca, Outbreak Characters: The blonde waitress
                  none of all those female characters fit, she has a really big breast!!!

Comment

i would love it soooo much if it was Jill tho, c'mon that would be a right twist. But if they say something like "Chris is on a mission to save Barrys Daugter" I would be pissed. So yeah maybe it's Barrys daughter because they might be that age around now

Comment

My money is on her being sherry

Comment

I think that is Sherry to ;)
                        Really sweet
                        Last edited by Zomby; 03-19-2008, 03:53 PM.

Comment

This is the world of video games. All women will go up at least two cup sizes per computer generation, as the power to animate swinging tits and pop up nipples increases.

Comment

Wesker's daughter? "test tube child".
                            Last edited by Guest; 03-20-2008, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Wesker and Jills Child

Comment

Working...
                              X