New Biohazard 5 Famitsu DVD Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Biohazard 5 Famitsu DVD Details

Capcom has put up a page for their 25th Anniversary, which will be celebrated on June 11th. On the page they list the Famitsu DVD, which contains something related to Biohazard 5. The text reads "Biohazard 5 Exclusive Footage + Interview". The issue is set to hit news stands on the 28th, so be sure to check back here then for the details!

Capcom 25th Anniversary
    Thanks to cvxfreak and the guys at neogaf!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-21-2008, 06:48 AM.

Looks like I'm getting up early next Friday. It should hit before then. Some places sell it as soon as they get it, but I don't know any places that do this. No doubt it will all be over the internet before I get my copy.
    sigpic

Comment

Gene, Do you think you can rip the VOB's off the disc (I can explain how to do this if you need me to) and send them to me before we arrange shipping? That way we can get it up on the site ASAP while Bjorn works on a translation.

Comment

Yeah you'd have to tell me how to do something like that, but I don't mind doing it.
        I'll be able to get the mag at about 10am, and then I have to be at work by 2pm. If it takes longer than 4 hours to rip and upload then I won't be able to.
        sigpic

Comment

Ripping is pretty simple. I assume you have a dvdrom? All you need to do is get an application called DVD Decrypter and run it. I can write up a tutorial if we end up needing this. cvxfreak says his shop gets the book in early, so I may just ask him to do it if he does get an early copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            Ripping is pretty simple. I assume you have a dvdrom? All you need to do is get an application called DVD Decrypter and run it. I can write up a tutorial if we end up needing this.
            If you do that please post it on the forum

Comment

I'm calling dibs on it being gameplay footage, not a trailer.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

At this point, I'd prefer a release date as well and footage that sets it apart from RE4.

Weird that they're calling it a 25th anniversary, considering that they were founded in 1979. Then again, they weren't technically "Capcom" then, and the first game was released in 1984, a year after adapting the new name.

Comment

As long as it isn't 'Development delayed: Game scraped and restarted,' I don't care what the news is. It could be, 'Mutant pigs most dangerous enemy yet?' and I'll live.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    As long as it isn't 'Development delayed: Game scraped and restarted,' I don't care what the news is. It could be, 'Mutant pigs most dangerous enemy yet?' and I'll live.
                    Mutant Pigs on RE, that's something!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm thinking Wesker will be in the trailer or referenced in the interview as a character in the game's plot; especially if that girl is Sherry.

I'm hungry for more story info -- om nom nom

Comment

Originally posted by GalacticAE View Post
                        I'm thinking Wesker will be in the trailer or referenced in the interview as a character in the game's plot; especially if that girl is Sherry.

I'm hungry for more story info -- om nom nom

If Wesker plays a role in RE5 he won't be in the trailer ;)

Comment

i think it would be more on the monsters/zombies tbh

Comment

Working...
                          X