Spanish Translator Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish Translator Required

Hi guys! Since we're in the process of wrapping up the RE4 cutscene videos, I thought I'd put this out there to see if anyone can help out. We're looking for someone who can transcribe and translate the spoken Spanish words in Resident Evil 4. The Resident Evil 4 section will contain a list of all the words spoken by Ganados, Zealots and Soldiers, but it shouldn't be too much work, since what they say is somewhat limited. Do note, I believe that some other sites or maybe even strategy guides have done their own translation, but rather than use their hard work I'd prefer to have it done in house, as I do with all our stuff.

If you feel you can help out, please PM me and let me know. You'll be fully credited of course and have my eternal thanks
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-22-2008, 05:42 PM.

hey!! i can help!!! i'm mexican!!!!!!!! just tell me what do you need; "Detras de ti imbecil!!!" "Basta hijo de puta!!", etc.
    Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-22-2008, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Do you have a list of all the words are spoken in spanish or do you have a audio file from each word ?

I can't read, speak or understand spanish but I can ask my uncle

Comment

Let me help... please...
        Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-22-2008, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Hiro, I'll probably take you up on the offer I was thinking about you, but I wasn't sure if you could tackle it heh. I'll have audio files of all their speech, but for now, its just going to be .mp3'd from cutscenes We'll need done. I'll contact you via PM when I have the files ready for you to look at

As for anyone else interested, please let me know. You can never have enough help!

Comment

yo puedo ayudar soy de argentina - I can help i am from Argentina.

Comment

Fantastic I might just make this a public effort, and credit all those who contributed.

Comment

Yay!!! "Special Thanks to RE-Hiro and LeigiBoi, Without them this couldn't be possible"
                hahahahahaha

Hey, we both can give all spanish lessons!!!

Muerde esto Zomby!!!
                Muere imbecil!!!
                Casi te vuelven un sandwich de jill!!
                Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-22-2008, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                  Muerde esto Zomby!!!
                  Muere imbecil!!!
                  Casi te vuelven un sandwich de jill!!

And what did that mean ?

Comment

Muerde esto Zomby!!! --- Bite This Zombie!!
                    Muere imbecil!!! -- Die you Asshole!!!
                    Casi te vuelven un sandwich de Jill!! --- You were almost a Jill Sandwich!!!

Would you like more lessons???
                    Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-22-2008, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Why all people whant to see Zombies dead

Comment

hahaha, ok:

Los queremos Zombys, es solo que es muy divertido verlos morir, pero la verdad es que sin ustedes Resident Evil no seria lo mismo.
                        We love you Zombies, it's just so much fun see you die, but the truth is, without you, Resident Evil wouldn't be the same.

Are you happy now??? Back to the help thing, just let me know when you need it Dot!!
                        Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-22-2008, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Tre bien !!!

But I think in the future, like in the past/present (RE4), we won't see zombies as enemys in RE games.

That's very bad !!!

Comment

Lesson N° 1
                            "we got to the ROOT of that problem" - "llegamos a la RAIZ de ese problema"

"say hello to my camarades who you killed" - "Saluda a mis camaradas a quien has asesinado"

"give me a chance to play nice guy" - "Dame una oportunidad de jugar al chico bueno"

"you want STARS? i give you STARS" - "¿Quieres STARS? te dare STARS"

XD.let me know when you need any help
                            Last edited by LeigiBoy; 03-22-2008, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Hey I also speak fluent Spanish in case extra help is needed.

Comment

Working...
                              X