No announcement yet.

*Updated* Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition Mercenaries Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats is with photos from the screen thats much easier not everyone can caputre the TV screen

Comment

the mini games must be so much easier on the Wii...I know I have such a hard time beating them, to bad there isnt an auto aim or quick aim feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
        the mini games must be so much easier on the Wii...I know I have such a hard time beating them, to bad there isnt an auto aim or quick aim feature.

I think so, too

Comment

Playing Separate Ways was awesome!!! everytime i can i play it!! it's easy than the PS2!!

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
            Dot can you lower a little bit the size of your (future) captures?
            I think they take way too much space for (short) 360p videos..
            Sorry dude, I've set a profile for all videos so they all retain a certain quality, its been like this for every video thus far. I think the sizes are fairly reasonable for how long they are (about 10 minutes on some). Certain characters don't compress as well, and require more bitrate. Such as Krauser, who's Skin is mostly shown very brightly, requires more bitrate to hit our target quality. Meanwhile, Wesker or Hunk are almost completely black so they need less.

This is just an example of course, since RE4 has the character so close to the screen. 5 more videos are encoding now, I'm uploading 4 other ones that just finished their final encode. If you cant download the videos, try streaming them. They are much lower in size.
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-25-2008, 05:45 AM.

Comment

New videos should be up soon. I just beat all the stages and got the hand cannon

I'm also switching to a new flv streaming format. This one should be a lot higher quality. So doomed, they might be a viable alternative for you now

Comment

It's not really a problem, I have enough free hard disk space, and my internet connection can handle them.

I just thought that the quality of your captures wouldn't drastically be reduced if you lowered the bitrate just a bit.

I'll definitely download the new videos, I've never been a fan of streaming.
                Last edited by doomed; 03-25-2008, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Krauser - Village - 92620 points - Xbox 360 'classic' edition!!!!

World's exclusive video! (LAWLZ!)
                  Look at t3h gr4phiKZzZz!

Comment

Krauser - Village - 92620 points - Xbox 360 'classic' edition!!!!

World's exclusive video! (LAWLZ!)
                    Look at t3h gr4phiKZzZz!

I can't see any graphic differences

Comment

It's the RE 4 PC version, with many 'hi res graphics' mods installed.
                      I *might* upload a new short video with high resolution & bitrate and I'm sure you'll appreciate the crisp image.
                      Last edited by doomed; 03-26-2008, 07:30 PM.

Comment

It's the RE 4 PC version, with many graphical mods installed.
                        I *might* upload a new short video with high resolution & bitrate and I'm sure you'll appreciate the crisp image.

What a shit....

Comment

Tons more have been added. I'm encoding the final 3 mercs videos now. They are Ada, Wesker, and Hunk. They should be online very soon. Also note that the new videos have an updated streaming encode. This should be much less blocky, while still being small in size. Lemme know what you guys think! I'll be updating the old mercs streams with higher quality ones using this new encoder as well. But for now the new ones I just added now are the only ones that have it. They are:

Castle:
                          Ada
                          Hunk
                          Krauser
                          Wesker

Island Complex:
                          Ada
                          Hunk
                          Krauser
                          Wesker

Waterworld:
                          Leon

Comment

I enjoyed watching those, thank you!

Comment

Forum title for #1 on the leaderboards?
                              I'd love to see 'Mad Jackal' under my username.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sure, why not ;D

I'll have the final 3 videos up today. I'll also split the Mercs videos into their own category because they were spamming up the General Videos section.

Comment

Working...
                                X