Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 Classic Edition - XBOX360 / PS3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    Another thing I don't understand is the need for certain people to point out April fools jokes. I never really got that mentality.
    You don't ACTUALLY expect people to willingly make themselves look like fools for the whole of the internet do you?

Comment

Certainly not, but I just think its a bit childish to ruin peoples fun in such an obnoxious manner. Its the equivalent of shouting the ending to a movie while in a packed theatre.

"I'm such a detective!"
      -Yes, you are! CONGRATS!
      "I warnedst the internets and I was rights"

Its no fun if you have people doing that, so maybe I wont do one this year, if legitimate stuff like this is getting crapped on already.

Comment

Big Stu you are too much sceptic, I dont' thing that Dot is joking...
        Capcom is protecting itself.

Comment

Last month they announced RE0 on Wii. I wouldn't be suprised if this turns out to be true.
          sigpic

Comment

The site's news archive. You can post comments about each news post here.

The site's news archive. You can post comments about each news post here.

LOL!

Let's wait until April 1st and see..

Comment

Hmmm, I don't like where this is heading...
              I WANT it to be true and I do believe Capcom would do it. But are Capcom just being secretive and it's really legit? or Has Dot been fooled? or is Dot fooling us?

Oh btw, anyone remember MY silly joke from last year? (okay, it wasn't very convincing... )
              Attached Files

Comment

Big Stu,

I see that you brought up an old subject over on the Capcom BBS, as some sort of "Let's discredit THIA"-attempt. So I can just as well comment on that thing right here while we've got the chance

Originally posted by Big Stu, over on the Capcom BBS
                Then again, this is the same the-horror.com that once had exclusive news about RE0 coming to PS2.
                Even though I know I've done this both on Bioflames at some point + I believe I did the same when a topic about it was bumped at some point, I guess I can shed some light on this one again here in an entirely nice piece of non-fan fictiveness;

"Someone", without mentioning any names, works for a company that provides services to quite a lot of other companies (most of those being game companies) has access to fiscal year plans from quite a lot of companies.

One company had for several revisions in their project plans a TBA listing for a PS2 title by the title of "Resident Evil Zero & Remake - Double Deluxe". After the success of Resident Evil 4 for PS2, one can certainly assume that a certain company would be trying to look into other alternatives to surf on the fame of Resident Evil 4's PS2 sales. Now, you always hear about titles that gets announced, or projects that were worked on but never really became anything or strayed off into something else (Biohazard Dash, Dino Crisis GBC, Resident Evil 4 - Devil May Cry, Outbreak File 3, Biohazard 1 for Dreamcast and so on).

This is such a title.
                Why did this happened? Limitations of the PS2 hardware, maybe? Lack of resources, maybe? Outdated platform choice, maybe? Development changing direction? Didn't we just all of a sudden get a Resident Evil 4 - Wii Edition with Capcom noting that it was a test to see how well something "old" would fair on a new platform? Didn't we just get Resident Evil Chronicles, which quinky-dinkely enough happens to be a retelling of the original series? And didn't Capcom just recently announce a Wii port of Biohazard 0?

I'm sorry, Big Stu, but not to sound like ass; but when it comes to this subject, you really should know what you talk (or in this case write) about before you hit the submit button.
                Last edited by Carnivol; 03-25-2008, 07:49 PM.

Comment

First screenshot?

>.>
                  Last edited by Archelon; 03-25-2008, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                    Oh btw, anyone remember MY silly joke from last year? (okay, it wasn't very convincing... )
                    Did you know that Capcom handles the releases/publishing of the Grand Theft Auto series in Japan ;D ?
                    (Along with several other western "action" franchises, such as God of War)
                    Last edited by Carnivol; 03-25-2008, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Guess I shouldn't have assumed the city then without checking where its located. You can think its this years april fools all you like, but I have a feeling you will be proven wrong in a few days. I do like how he doesn't deny it though. Just a reply about how Capcom Japan creates RE stuff (of course, however I don't think the boxart for the US market is done in Japan as well).

I'll gladly eat crow if it turns out true. But for now I think it's either an April Fools joke or a false rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                        Hotlinking Wont work, even if you visit the URL and type it into the address bar. If its the shot I think it is, its just the PC version with some awful photoshop filters applied to it. It was debunked a long time ago.

Edit: Yeah, thats the one I'm thinking about. How that fooled anyone makes me cry myself to sleep
                        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-25-2008, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Hotlinking Wont work, even if you visit the URL and type it into the address bar. If its the shot I think it is, its just the PC version with some awful photoshop filters applied to it. It was debunked a long time ago.
                          Yes, it is that very same image.

I was well aware that it was a joke, which is precisely what I was trying to make.

...and failed, apparently.

Comment

Oh damn, I pulled a "Big_Stu"

Comment

cool news, wish I had a 360, would be nice to see a high res, high graphic re4 on 360 or ps3. I did see the april fools joke about getting sued, that was pretty crazy. I almost fell for it untill i read further down lol! But yea, a 360 and PS3 port does make sense, and will help the anticipation of RE5. I am just very optomistic that this is true!
                              Last edited by Stars_g36; 03-25-2008, 08:09 PM.

Comment

i really don't believe it's truth...
                                and if it's not truth, it's a mean joke!!

In mexico April 1st is just another day, we don't celebrate Aprils fool, so i'm not used to that kind of jokes!! (Hiro runs, locks in his room and start crying like a baby!!!!)
                                Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-25-2008, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X