Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Famitsu RE5 "interview" (footage!) leaked early!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks a lot like RE4 to me... I think they should change the style a little more... even the enemies have the same animations... come on CRAPCOM... not again.

Comment

Wow, Capcoms lack of creativity and their laziness? This is just like RE0 - REmake, Jill and Rebecca have the same animations; same with Billy and Chris, it's really stupid since they lack creating more new realistic ones...but this looks more a revamp of RE4 then I had expected...

Comment

You guys are forgetting that they are using RE4 as a base. That likely means they are using a lot of things from it before they replace it, IE Animations. The only one I noticed thats from RE4 was the falldown animation.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          You guys are forgetting that they are using RE4 as a base. That likely means they are using a lot of things from it before they replace it, IE Animations. The only one I noticed thats from RE4 was the falldown animation.
          Chris firing the shotgun is the same, so is the animation when he gets hit by one of the blades (you can see it in the E3 '07 trailer).

However, I think everyone is just assuming that all of the animations are going to be recycled from RE4, despite the fact that the game is still a ways off, and these are all most likely just placeholders.

Comment

wait, why are people complaining that the game is a lot like RE4 ? thats not a bad thing AT ALL.

Comment

AWESOME. The game looks beautiful.
              The only real complaint is that Chris looks a little too beefy.

and thats the truth A-J
              Last edited by BLSR1; 03-26-2008, 03:28 PM.

Comment

So I whatched it now and there are a lot of things looking simular to RE4 but I think that this are only some placeholders (as told), maybe to show the concept of the game and/or the engine etc.

Comment

I don't want it to be too much like RE4. Basically it'll mean that when it comes out, everyone will complain that it is essentially RE4 with prettier graphics >_>

Still, I'm hoping AT LEAST the animations get updated.

Comment

Well nothing really major since we already know re 5 was going to play like re4,and even if the animations are placeholders,the game still play like re 4 wich i dont like it,but i am real sad that it doesnt have any update about the story,nothing not even a minor spoiler

Comment

The game looks pretty but I don't like the Chris model very much

Comment

Originally posted by Puma1 View Post
                        The game looks pretty but I don't like the Chris model very much
                        are you kidding!!! he looks so hot!!!
                        Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-26-2008, 11:33 PM.

Comment

He reminds more of those guys from Gears Of War.

Comment

Originally posted by Puma1 View Post
                            He reminds more of those guys from Gears Of War.
                            Still Hot!!! hahahahahahahaha
                            Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-27-2008, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Chris looks like a pro wrestler on steroids... He is just too big!! His arms are out of proportion and he is like 3x how buff he was in RE1.

Comment

Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
                                Chris looks like a pro wrestler on steroids... He is just too big!! His arms are out of proportion and he is like 3x how buff he was in RE1.
                                i know i gotta stop, but still hot!!! hahahahaha

what's the bad thing about being a "hunk"???? (and i'm not talking about mr. death hahaha)

Comment

Working...
                                X