Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Famitsu RE5 "interview" (footage!) leaked early!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like Leon's swept the "cool" role, so Chris is back in "ZEEE BEEF" role. When a villager grabs Chris from behind, I bet he can flex his back muscles and blow up their head.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      Seems like Leon's swept the "cool" role, so Chris is back in "ZEEE BEEF" role. When a villager grabs Chris from behind, I bet he can flex his back muscles and blow up their head.
      Now why can't that be a feature in the game?

Comment

I just got the DVD and watched it.

"Wait for the media summit" is Takeuchi's final message.
        sigpic

Comment

When a villager grabs Chris from behind, I bet he can flex his back muscles and blow up their head.
          he'll probably just give a pose or something to scare most of them off lol.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
            he'll probably just give a pose or something to scare most of them off lol.
            And when all else fails, he's still got "FAAAALLLLLCOOOONNNNN PUUUUUUNNNNCH!"

Comment

it solves teen prgnency AND zombie problems

lol

Comment

I got the DVD in, and it seems to be a lot longer than I expected. 16 minutes or so, wow! I'll see if Bjorn can translate it, but it may be a while. Also, its pretty much confirmed that at "the media summit" the new trailer will hit. It teases this, and then shows the womans eyes opening.

The Degeneration trailer is different Theres zombies added in where Leon is shooting now

And a new commercial for Bio UC!

And finally(?) a Bio 0 Wii Trailer OH SNAP Just saw billy walking up on a second floor while Rebecca was walking on the first. IIRC thats not possible - 2 player co-op confirmed?
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-29-2008, 03:10 PM.

Comment

And finally(?) a Bio 0 Wii Trailer OH SNAP Just saw billy walking up on a second floor while Rebecca was walking on the first. IIRC thats not possible - 2 player co-op confirmed?
                  It was possible in the GameCube version. You could move the second character with the C stick.

Comment

Bahhhh!

Comment

Bahhhh!
                      Shattering dreams is what I do best.

Comment

Wait you could? With the C-Stick? How, would it show on two screens or what? I need to try this out...

Comment

Originally posted by Bobelvago View Post
                          Wait you could? With the C-Stick? How, would it show on two screens or what? I need to try this out...
                          Nah, it just showed one screen. I imagine if you did it when your second character was offscreen, you just wouldn't see them moving.

Though, now that I think about it. If RE0 Wii is going to be controlled solely with the Wiimote, I wonder how you'll be able to control the second character. Hmm, maybe there will be co-op in the Wii version.

Comment

Without going more off-topic: Maybe moving with C-Stick was suppose to be removed but wasn't? Maybe it was going to be a 2-player co-op (if you wanted it to be) but Capcom removed it? Because there is NO purpose for moving with the C-stick if you can't see the second character.
                            Last edited by Bobelvago; 03-29-2008, 04:36 PM.

Comment

It was generally only useful when you had both characters on screen in small spaces, because you could move them out of the way of your current playable character (if they were blocking you) or away from enemies if they were getting too close to them (to save health).

Comment

whats on the cover of this famitsu and the number. trying to find it to buy it, but no luck,

Comment

Working...
                                X