No announcement yet.

RE4 Classic Edition update! Boxarts!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may yet be true. Capcom seems to be attempting to fool us. If you notice, Capcom US rep said "Wow. Really? We work in San Francisco? I didn't know that. Why does my business card say we're in San Mateo? Darn it, I need to get it updated." Looks like the faker should've done more research."

Odd he said this because actually, the 'faker' got it right. San Mateo is a part of San Francisco. It is one of the large suburbs of San Francisco and is almost dead center of San Francisco. So actually, CAPCOM US is based in San Mateo of San Francisco, California. Capcom knows this, and so did the rep making the above statement so why did he try to fool us when HE LIVES IN San Francisco.

Comment

then do a remake of 2 and 3
      If Capcom lay their dirty fucking fingers on those games, consider me given up on the series.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
        If Capcom lay their dirty fucking fingers on those games, consider me given up on the series.

A RE2 and 3 with the graphic of Remake/Zero that would be awsome.

A really good Nemesis and Birkin

Comment

hahahaha dot, good try but this is a fake.

look at this - ada's leg is missing here:

and on the new pictures of the covers, the leg is to see ;)
          Last edited by Rolex; 03-26-2008, 06:33 PM.

Comment

A remake of RE2 should only come if they plan to include Biohazard 1.5 (BH1.5) as a bonus disc with the remake of RE2. It would be nice if ANY of the remakes arrived on the PC for a change.

Comment

Rolex, you have it wrong. In all the pictures, you can see a tiny part of Ada's leg, albeit she is flanked by two other characters, mind you. Your evidence proves nothing. As I already pointed out, Capcom has made shady statements, such as pretending that San Mateo is different than San Francisco when one is a suburb of the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Zomby View Post
                A RE2 and 3 with the graphic of Remake/Zero that would be awsome.

A really good Nemesis and Birkin
                Get off my forum.

and on the new pictures of the covers, the leg is to see ;)
                The leg IS in the blurry photo. You can barely see it due to...blur, but it's there. It's like a red smudge.

Comment

Get off your forum? Hey, Don't try to steal any of Dot's thunder. (he would interject and say, THIS IS MY forum)

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                    Get off my forum.

Crazy ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cryptochild View Post
                      Get off your forum? Hey, Don't try to steal any of Dot's thunder. (he would interject and say, THIS IS MY forum)
                      It's an old joke. Usually there's a picture of Harrison Ford throwing a terrorist off a plane to go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        When the video hits, all doubt will be erased.
                        There's a video you plan to release? When can we see it?

Comment

If it were up to me, you'd be watching it NOW! Let's hope this is authentic news or Dot will break my heart.

Comment

Hm.. I might be wrong.. but I think Cryptochild is Dot

Comment

Flattery will get you everywhere, Mr. Doomed. I consider that a compliment, I doubt Dot would consider it a compliment though or desire to be compared to me.

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
                                Hm.. I might be wrong.. but I think Cryptochild is Dot
                                Quick. Let's report him for a banning which will create some sort of paradox that will rip the threads holding space and time together.

Comment

Working...
                                X