RE4 Classic Edition update! Boxarts!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't "compare" you.

He did it before, he might do this again.

Comment

Oh dear. I sincerely hope this is not a gag. I want RE4 on the PS360. ;_;

Comment

Originally posted by Cryptochild View Post
        Oh dear. I sincerely hope this is not a gag. I want RE4 on the PS360. ;_;

Yep PS360

Comment

That's what I call the Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360, my preferred next-gen systems, as opposed to the Wii. To me, there's the PS360 and the Wii. Then there's the God we call the PC, which has everything. Except RE4 Classic edition apparently.

Comment

That's what I call the Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360, my preferred next-gen systems, as opposed to the Wii. To me, there's the PS360 and the Wii. Then there's the God we call the PC, which has everything. Except RE4 Classic edition apparently.
            No, Dot hasn't revealed the PC port yet. We have to wait for the San Francisco offices to let him know when he can release the info.

Wii is for grandmas. amirite?
            Last edited by GalacticAE; 03-26-2008, 08:19 PM.

Comment

I noticed that on the main page/homepage of THIA, under the release dates section, there is no mention made of RE4 classic edition PS360. I hope that doesn't mean anything or indicate a hoax. Resident Evil 0 Wii is mentioned, so is Degeneration and RE5 but not RE4 classic edition.

Comment

I noticed that on the main page/homepage of THIA, under the release dates section, there is no mention made of RE4 classic edition PS360. I hope that doesn't mean anything or indicate a hoax. Resident Evil 0 Wii is mentioned, so is Degeneration and RE5 but not RE4 classic edition.
                With the boatloads of crazy RE news flowing in these days, the staff barely has time to update such trivial sections of the site.

Comment

i still don't believe it's true!!!!!!!!!

GamesRadar+ takes you closer to the games, movies and TV you love.

Comment

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                    i still don't believe it's true!!!!!!!!!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=185441
                    Read between the lines...

Comment

I've already debunked that article.

A Capcom spokesperson replied on its official forum: "Wow. Really? We work in San Francisco? I didn't know that. Why does my business card say we're in San Mateo? Darn it, I need to get it updated." Looks like the faker should've done more research.

- I've already replied to this, San Mateo is part of San Francisco.

"Also. We have no artists that work in Dev here... Further more, All RE comes out of Japan. None of it comes from CEI."

- Nobody said RE4 Classic Edition was developed by Capcom US, only that an employee of Capcom US caught a glimpse of some box art for the NA release.

What the rep said to debunk it as a hoax makes no sense at all. For one thing, why does he pretend that Capcom US is not in San Francisco when he is working in San Mateo (aka, San Francisco)!

Comment

A map of San Mateo (the highlighted/colored region) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:S...ighlighted.svg

Map of San Francisco bay area -
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bayarea.jpg

Notice something? Yes, San Mateo is a region and suburb of San Francisco. According to Wikipedia "San Mateo is a city in San Mateo County, California, in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is one of the larger suburbs on the San Francisco Peninsula."

So why does the Capcom rep pretend that he didn't know Capcom was in San Francisco?

Comment

April Fools joke has arrived earlier this time? San Francisco office? Plus that last bit about RE 5 coming out this year... I smell a fake

Comment

I just explained the San Francisco office. Capcom US is in the San Francisco bay area. Apparently you have selective reading skills.

Comment

Stop already!!!! i'm getting tired of this!!!! why don't we wait until april 2nd to see if this really truth!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It would be nice if Dot was around to clear the air but it seems he hath vanished!!

Comment

Working...
                                X