No announcement yet.

RE4 Classic Edition update! Boxarts!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is getting more and more interesting by the minute.

Comment

Cryptochild, Thanks for clarification on the city. Seems something is afoot there. I had some more discussions with my guy tonight. It seems some of the ammo has changed to a more high res(?) textures, and different colors. The TMP ammo is black instead of blue now. The Rifle ammo is blue with a pic of the shells on the cover.

Comment

Sounds interesting. I wonder if this does get released would they charge full price?

Comment

Sorry, great site, but worst April fool joke ever!

The most transparent smokescreen I've ever seen. Sorry, but half your members seem to be seeing right through this, and other forums are even commenting on how transparent this poorly executed joke is. Voodooman has never mentioned any such game being released on the PS3 or 360.

Those unconvincing faked members replies don't help any either!

I'd think of something better and less obvious, and FAST, before April 1st arrives, if I were you.

'Image verification' on this site is a sick joke innit!!??
          Last edited by en masse murder; 03-27-2008, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by en masse murder View Post
            The most transparent smokescreen I've ever seen. Sorry, but half your members seem to be seeing right through this, and other forums are even commenting on how transparent this poorly executed joke is.
            i know i complained the whole tome, but let it be, we are gonna find out if it's really a joke!!!

you're a new member too!!!
            Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-27-2008, 12:48 AM.

Comment

The most transparent smokescreen I've ever seen. Sorry, but half your members seem to be seeing right through this, and other forums are even commenting on how transparent this poorly executed joke is. Voodooman has never mentioned any such game being released on the PS3 or 360.

I'd think of something better and less obvious, and FAST, before April 1st arrives, if I were you.

'Image verification' on this site is a sick joke innit!!??
              Well..if that isn't the cutest smiley I've ever seen.

Comment

Well the hype seems to have died around this. All for the best, I think. Our bandwidth was getting really messed up thanks to this. I'll have that video any day now, and just to be an ass I may wait until April 1st to release it

Comment

I support you, Dot! I hope this classic edition will feature improved graphics, I've always wanted to play RE4 on the PS360. I wish you'd release it before April 1st but you do as you see fit.

Comment

some people believe everything... this should be clear things up: http://www.capcom.com/BBS/showpost.p...4&postcount=29

Comment

The link to that Capcom BBS thread has been posted 3 times already. Quit spamming the thread with the same link over and over. I've already refuted ludicrous statements made by those Capcom reps. Such as how they claim Capcom US is not based in San Francisco when it actually is! Furthermore, claiming that all developments of RE are JP only when this edition was never claimed to be developed outside of JP but just as with all other RE titles, requires North American boxart for a North American release.

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
                        Hm.. I might be wrong.. but I think Cryptochild is Dot
                        Actually, he's the previously banned SurgicalHorror, can tell that from his 1.5 signature, to his arrogant comments that someone couldn't read just because they missed a comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex View Post
                          some people believe everything... this should be clear things up: http://www.capcom.com/BBS/showpost.p...4&postcount=29
                          maybe... or maybe I just want to believe what I like to believe... we'll see...1st April is not too far
                          Last edited by Sunglasses; 03-27-2008, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                            Actually, he's the previously banned SurgicalHorror, can tell that from his 1.5 signature, to his arrogant comments that someone couldn't read just because they missed a comment.
                            Good call, confirmed. Hes banned again.

Comment

Wow, been away for a week and I missed so much! I'd gladly pay for a HD version of the game, not to mention the extra content. I think I'll trust Dot on this one. Looking forward to the ultimate proof in the form of the promised video.

Comment

Believe! Those who have fate will be rescued and will receive a copy of 1.5!

Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X