No announcement yet.

RE4 Classic Edition update! Boxarts!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its like Peter 2.0 or something, except this guy is from the USA. Its insane that people have this much time on their hands.

Comment

It's more like a case of other people not having enough time on their hands to look after these type of people also, which makes them do things like this.

Comment

This is getting out of hand.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
          This is getting out of hand.
          Slightly, yes. But no doubt it's fun to watch. Bravo, Dot. You've piqued my interest and I honestly don't know what's going on anymore.
          Last edited by GalacticAE; 03-27-2008, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GalacticAE View Post
            Slightly, yes. But no doubt it's fun to watch. Bravo, Dot. You've piqued my interest and I honestly don't know what's going on anymore.
            Me neither... and I don't think anyone else does either
            Last edited by Sonicboy 101; 03-27-2008, 06:14 PM.

Comment

If anyone thinks that guy is me, don't. Hes SurgicalHorror who was banned here for being a real weirdo. Lets get back on topic though. I don't want to give attention seekers like this fool any more time than they need.

Comment

Wait, didn't Capcom sign some kind of agreement with Nintendo to make RE4 a Nintendo system exclusive? Then breaking it by releasing with Sony and then putting it on PC? I really think they should be done with RE4 by now, and put all of this effort into RE5. One, maybe two remakes would have been okay, but this is just too much. (Note that I am a little skeptical as to the validity of this release, especially considering the pictures both use no original artworks)

OFF TOPIC ALERT:
                Spoiler:

[/offtopic]
                Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 03-27-2008, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonsBuddyDave View Post
                  Wait, didn't Capcom sign some kind of agreement with Nintendo to make RE4 a Nintendo system exclusive? Then breaking it by releasing with Sony and then putting it on PC? I really think they should be done with RE4 by now, and put all of this effort into RE5. One, maybe two remakes would have been okay, but this is just too much. (Note that I am a little skeptical as to the validity of this release, especially considering the pictures both use no original artworks)

OFF TOPIC ALERT:
                  Spoiler:

[/offtopic]
                  Capcom will be done with RE4 when it stops being profitable. Plus, a port would be done by a small group rather than the core RE team working on RE5.

Comment

Wait wait wait, that boxart says "Xbox Live"! What is that about?!? There is not possibility for online capabilities in RE4 unless they plan on implementing 15 more Mercenaries Levels, 10 more Characters, and Co-op mode in Story!

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonsBuddyDave View Post
                      Wait wait wait, that boxart says "Xbox Live"! What is that about?!? There is not possibility for online capabilities in RE4 unless they plan on implementing 15 more Mercenaries Levels, 10 more Characters, and Co-op mode in Story!
                      Every 360 game has live functionality and thusly marked with the live logo. It can be as simple as online mercenaries leaderboards.

Edit: Ok I take that back. Not every game does. But it could still be some really basic online function like I said.
                      Dead Rising is marked with a live logo as well.
                      Last edited by GalacticAE; 03-27-2008, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonsBuddyDave View Post
                        Wait, didn't Capcom sign some kind of agreement with Nintendo to make RE4 a Nintendo system exclusive?
                        I'm by no means an expert on the subject, but I'm pretty sure "exclusive" means "for approximately six months," at least these days anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                          I'm by no means an expert on the subject, but I'm pretty sure "exclusive" means "for approximately six months," at least these days anyway.
                          It really depends on the contract in every case.

Comment

• Originally posted by GalacticAE View Post
                            It really depends on the contract in every case.
                            Pretty much. Nintendo execs weren't exactly happy when the PS2 port was announced, especially before the GC original's release. Kotaku posted a rather funny rumour that Nintendo snubbed Capcom by not including any of their characters in SSBB as revenge.

Comment

• So's not to come across as quite the condescending arse I so overtly have been I think this site is great, RE is great (for the most part!) and I am unquestionably the greatest

Now I am a concieted condescending arse!

I still don't like this April fools 'joke' your pulling. It's like all yearly holiday thinga-me-jigs. They start earlier EVERY year. This being a case in point

Why couldn't you have just done a naked Ada Wong cheat code (with fake screeny!!) for the Wii and be done with it!? Desperate teenage boys 'make' themselves believe crap like that is real, no need to convince them

Comment

• Originally posted by en masse murder View Post
                                So's not to come across as quite the condescending arse I so overtly have been I think this site is great, RE is great (for the most part!) and I am unquestionably the greatest

Now I am a concieted condescending arse!

I still don't like this April fools 'joke' your pulling. It's like all yearly holiday thinga-me-jigs. They start earlier EVERY year. This being a case in point

Why couldn't you have just done a naked Ada Wong cheat code (with fake screeny!!) for the Wii and be done with it!? Desperate teenage boys 'make' themselves believe crap like that is real, no need to convince them
                                if you dont have nothing intresting to add then please stop with this and back on topic,if it is true or not we will descover very soon,and afte all if this is really a joke then we should be laugthing not complaning about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X