Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
    If you think Keira Knightley is scrawny, she's even more horiffic in person.
    alright already, point noted

Comment

Never Back Down: Surprisingly good. The fight scenes were nice.
      10,000 BC: Gotta agree with Delade. It was a complete flop.

Comment

yea i heard 10,000 bc sucked. looked dumb anyway, i wanted to see 21 is it good?

Comment

21 looks good, but then again I prolly only want to see it because of Kevin Spacey. Oh and I added the Darjeeling Unlimited to films I've seen this weekend and I thought it was damn good. The chem between Adrien Brody, Owen Wilson, and Jason what's his face makes the film work. Even though I like The Royal Tenenbaum's more, if you're a fan of Wes Anderson definitely check out the Darjeeling Unlimited.

Comment

Originally posted by en masse murder View Post
            Hey. puma1!

Funny Games the remake is a bit crappy, I don't blame you for disliking it. I like Naomi Watts to! Try and track down the original if you can. It's a deeply affecting film, extremely unnerving. Not entirely enjoyable to watch really, but great film making and riveting to the end.//
            I don't mind films that aren't enjoyable and in fact like it when filmmakers are brave enough to make a film to disturb you. I will check out the original, but it's hard to when 1. Not many people will want to see it, let alone the people who saw the remake with me. 2. The remake was done by the same guy who did the original. And seeing the original will only remind of the lone film I dislike in Watt's career.
            Last edited by Puma1; 03-31-2008, 05:33 PM.

Comment

hmmm old school stuff but i watched Terminator 2 the other day, just thought i'll watch it after watching the series just awhile ago.
              By the way Keira in my view is quite hot ;)
              love to meet her, the dude, hook her up with me one time

Comment

Waxwork
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

The last movie I remember seeing was the Fifth Element (it's the main reason why I still like Milla ) and that was weeks ago :/

Me no watch that much movies...

Comment

fifth element was a gr8 film, but i thought that ages ago not sure if i'd think the same now, but i do like the kinda future films, my fav is total recall

Comment

Weirdsvillle - I read the plot online and waited for it to come on dvd. It was funny and worth the rental.

Comment

Last night I watched 28 days later, it was as creepy as it was when I last watched it

Comment

28 Days Later is brilliant.
                          Also like the fact Deptford was mentioned, its 10 mins away from where I live.

Comment

Abandoned: It was ok, definitly made me feel like I could care about the character, a lot of plot holes and weird stuff that didnt make sense...other wise a 4 out of 10.

Both 28 days later and 28 weeks later was brilliant and very well done, I loved how it went from totally british to american while still retaining the same style of setting and direction. Very sick and awesome.
                            Last edited by Stars_g36; 04-04-2008, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Just saw Sweeny Todd.
                              Even tho it's a musical give it a chance,if only for the visual's alone.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

28 days/Weeks later are what Resident Evil films should have been liked, except they just screwed them up. Alice sucks.

I didn't really like Sweeney Tood. Johnny Depp was awesome, and the visuals were kinda cool, maybe it was the musical side to it that turned me away, because when I left the theatre, I was like 'I didn't like that... But I don't know why.'

Comment

Working...
                                X