This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE4 Classic Edition Video & Pictures

Fresh off the boxarts picture, I now have the first video. This one showcases Hunk's mission. Unfortunately due to demand, I'll have to put this on youtube for the first few days, with a higher quality one coming later. Its filmed off-screen, as I'm across the country and unable to capture it directly off his console. Here are some pictures:

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-28-2008, 05:27 AM.

Woot!! It isn't fake as it has the "X" button! Well that could always be hacked in, I'll have to see the video...

EDIT: Graphics look the same as the Wii NGC versions....
    Last edited by FeurMensch; 03-28-2008, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Ugh, Youtube is being horribly slow. I guess they changed their design because I see no progress on the upload, only that my connection is being used by it.

Im guessing the dynamite is placeholder, because its the one thats used in the mines to blow up that boulder.

Edit: Uploaded! Processing..
      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-28-2008, 01:04 AM.

Comment

even if it is real, it doesnt look any better then the cube version

Comment

Hm... My brother uses VideoPut to upload video to YouTube.. Try that out.

Comment

UP!!

Comment

Ah!!! The Video!! Still can't tell though...

Comment

God damn, that Regenerator took like 6 grenades. I don't remember them being that hard in any other version.

Comment

Yeah, but I'm still kinda skeptical about it. I can't see Capcom porting it without some sort of enhancement to the visuals...

Comment

Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by GalacticAE View Post
                      Hmmm...

Indeed....

Comment

mmm. ok, there's the video... but still i feel something is missing...

Comment

well it looks legit to me, when recording a tv, the quality is going to be crappy...wait untill DOT has the direct upload of the vid from the consol...the quality may be 100X better!

Comment

When someone can explain to me how one mods all those elements into the game, including a cutscene, I'll rebuke my benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Theres no way I can get a copy of this though, it runs on a 360 XDK, which I don't have. Also, he'd never agree to do that. Leaking info is one thing, but actual discs is a big no. Sorry, but this will have to suffice for now (I know it sucks )

Comment

Working...
                              X