Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha Dama banned me from REh, AFTER challenging me over something.

Cowardly little cunt.

Comment

• Considering your behaviour, you should be banned here too. Along with a slew of other places I'm sure. Also, you derailed the topic of this thread, which was something about RE4 Classic Edition the prank.

Comment

• Topics evolve, they always do. I allow some leeway in that

I wouldn't worry too much though, Dama is talking about closing REH down again and a lot of their old staffers are fed up with his threats. Seems like that place is going to implode soon.
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-08-2008, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• It isn't his derailing I'm worried about. Big_Stu is infamous for personal attacks, which isn't allowed on THIA or REHORROR. Seems like he spends most of his time lauding and launching personal attacks at people he doesn't like. He's a very hateful person and he loves to flamegait. Honestly, when looking at all the posts he's made here at THIA, I don't know how he's avoided being handed down a resolute and permenant ban.

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
          hahaha Dama....

Cowardly little cunt.
          BigStu, personal attacks, whether against Dama or others, is not allowed at THIA or any other forum. I would ask you to apologize for making such a violating and wretched statement about Dama but I doubt you would. If you make personal attacks against someone else, I will report your post to Dot50Cal or another THIA mod.
          Last edited by derek; 04-08-2008, 02:21 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

• By the way, that is Surgical Horror. Hes registered here 4 more times since his original ban. He seems to have a vendetta against you, Stu.
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-08-2008, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by derek View Post
              Big_Stu is infamous for personal attacks, which isn't allowed on THIA or REHORROR. Seems like he spends most of his time lauding and launching personal attacks at people he doesn't like.
              What bollocks. I speak my mind, that's all. If someone's talking shit, i call them out on it. That's all.

Originally posted by derek View Post
              Honestly, when looking at all the posts he's made here at THIA, I don't know how he's avoided being handed down a resolute and permenant ban.
              I'll tell you what shall i? Because i've not done anything on this site that would warrant any sort of drastic action. Find something on this site that might warrant a banning, and then we can talk. Capiche?

BigStu, personal attacks, whether against Dama or others, is not allowed at THIA or any other forum.
              Actually, in rare occasions (particularly within the RE community, but we won't name names...probably because some characters have more than one name!) it's quite ok.

I would ask you to apologize for making such a violating and wretched statement about Dama but I doubt you would. If you make personal attacks against someone else, I will report your post to Dot50Cal or another THIA mod.
              Wretched statement? Quit the drama please. So it's quite ok for Dama to call me "Small Shit", but i can't retort? Get over yourself please, and fast.

Comment

• Don't worry Stu, you aren't anywhere near a ban here, lol. Just that idiot SurgicalHorror trying to stir stuff up.

Comment

• Just to toss in a few random things:

We do not appreciate people taking their flame wars over here from somewhere else. And we also don't really encourage the use of foul language in general, but seeing that this IS a fansite for a franchise that is rated 18+/Mature in most (if not all) corners of the world we do expect our members and visitors to behave like they are mature and don't really try to strike down on people who may use a colorful vocabulary. If someone uses it in a rather over-the-top or unnecessarily "just to provoke"-manner, chances are that we will consider looking into it.

Anyway, we also do not appreciate it when people threaten others.
                  Especially openly threatening with contacting the moderators. We don't appreciate that, for many reasons. If you feel that a moderator's attention is required somewhere, you should just report it to a moderator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    By the way, that is Surgical Horror. Hes registered here 4 more times since his original ban. He seems to have a vendetta against you, Stu.
                    haha vendetta? More like a crush!

Comment

• I got a lovely PM from him, so his host is now evolved. Lets see if we can get his access disabled, or at least notify his parents of his internet tough guy demeanor.

Comment

• care to share it :p

Comment

• Just some babbling about how he'll never stop registering and that he'll "hack" us. lol.

Comment

• omg i r runnin java sripts on ur site omg pwned dot <3 <3

Yeah, here's a tip, if you're gonna hack someone, don't tell them. Kind of takes away the surprise, and it has even larger legal ramifications at that point. And really, you can talk all you want, but anyone who brags probably wont do anything.

Comment

• Let's Finish this.

This IS NOT a xbox 360 version of Resident Evil 4
                              This is a Pc version WITH a TEXTURE PATCH 2.0
                              Installing this version of patch, the game runs like that photo.

Well, i'm writin' this 'cause i see this game with that patch before, but i hope i'm wrong, and we really got a version of this game on high definition consoles

Comment

• Epic bump of fail = fail.

Comment

Working...
                                X