Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still think is a joke, if it were real, we weren't the only ones that heard about it... there would be a lot of people out there talking about it... why are they making the artbox if they even haven't finished the game yet??? also, the artbox is not so convincing to me... why is Ada in her RE2 outfit???? why does it says Xbox Live??? besides, this isn't the kind of information you hand out for free... so why giving it away so easely?? and where is the Hunk's life gauge on the video???? why Resident Evil first instead of Biohazard???
    Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-28-2008, 02:05 AM.

Comment

LAWLZ!

Comment

Is Hunk stage a mission like Separate ways or Ada's Assignement? I mean... is it divided in chapters or not?

I still think this video is a fake, but...

Comment

I got word that the PR schedule has been moved up. Expect an official announcement at the beginning of next week So at least we don't have to keep releasing stuff to show its real. I'll have him get one more video though, showing some more differences and not just Hunks game again. Also expect a policy change in regards to announcements/confirmations at the Official Capcom BBS. Seems this incident has turned a lot of heads.
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-28-2008, 03:39 AM.

Comment

mhhhh... i'm so confused, It may be a PC version with Hunk Replacement Pack and Xbox 360 Button Replacement Pack... i'm so confused....
            Last edited by Sunglasses; 03-28-2008, 04:13 AM.

Comment

It looks...interesting. Unfortunately I can see how a lot of it could be faked. The only bit I can't remember in the game was the Regenerator comming to life. Was that in Ada's Seperate Ways of her other little mission?

I honestly think it could go either way. Nothing on the boxes, as they're a work in progress, is enough to make me automatically think 'Work in Progress'. I have no idea if the covers are made in the US for the US games, but it makes more sense to have an English speaking team working on them. And Capcom's denouncement was...unimpressive. The company isn't exactly the most honest out there to start with. I can also, quite easily, believe that they're milking the game even more. They did bring out RE4 Wii with nothing but the PS2 bonuses, and you can play RE4 GC on there. And then there is the Wii edition of 0...

But so far none of it is exactly conclusive proof. The video is fakable. It would take a fair bit of time and effort, but bar the Regenrator comming to life scene it's simply Hunk's skin and animations and enemies in new locations. It's also unfortunate that the beggining of next week just happens to be the 1st of April...

Still could go either way, but it's not terribly important. To port, or not to port...does anyone but Capcom's finance department care?

Comment

The only thing that's been bugging me in the video is why does HUNK only have his Mercenaries weapon and yet he picks up ammo for other weapons as well? Wouldn't they have at least given him some other weapons as well, maybe a sniper rifle or something? If a cutscene video comes out, then I'll definitely believe 100%. But right now, I'm still (a little bit) doubtful. D:
                Last edited by biohazard_star; 03-28-2008, 04:01 AM.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                  It may be a PC version with Hunk Replacement Pack and Xbox 360 Button Replacement Pack... i'm so confused....
                  It's not a PC version, I'm sure of it. You can tell it by the lighting - it sucks (compared to the NGC one) on both PS2 and PC. If so, I would rather say that someone modded NGC version

Comment

Mr. Zombie you have forgotten one thing...there is also the NGC Texture Graphic Replecement Pack for PC

Comment

I know about that, I'm using all those mods .
                      But the lighting and explosions (even with that fake bloom patch) is nowhere near the one in NGC version. In PS2 and PC version there're almost no dynamic lighting - it doesn't matter if a character stays in a dark corridor, or by the torch, lamp - the shadows are almost always the same on him. There are only few lamps that cast dynamic shadows in PC version. Here, on the video, every lamp do that.
                      Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 03-28-2008, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Ok MR Zombie you're right
                        but i'm still doubtful, I don't know... this is all a complex matter!
                        Fake or not fake: that is the question

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                          I know about that, I'm using all those mods .
                          But the lighting and explosions (even with that fake bloom patch) is nowhere near the one in NGC version. In PS2 and PC version there're almost no dynamic lighting - it doesn't matter if a character stays in a dark corridor, or by the torch, lamp - the shadows are almost always the same on him. There are only few lamps that cast dynamic shadows in PC version. Here, on the video, every lamp do that.
                          There was a patch for PC version of the game. Maybe they fixed those problems...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            It looks...interesting. Unfortunately I can see how a lot of it could be faked. The only bit I can't remember in the game was the Regenerator comming to life. Was that in Ada's Seperate Ways of her other little mission?
                            Nope, Just went through it to get cutscenes on the Wii version. The only place I seen that happen was the garbage pit area, IIRC. Also, I said earlier that the PR schedule was moved up and to expect an officially announcement next week. According to this it seems like that day is ironically April 1st.
                            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-28-2008, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                              Nope, Just went through it to get cutscenes on the Wii version. The only place I seen that happen was the garbage pit area, IIRC. Also, I said earlier that the PR schedule was moved up and to expect an officially announcement next week. According to this it seems like that day is ironically April 1st.
                              I saw it. But he also says that He is really impressed... By what? the abiltiy of people to create fake or the fact that a secret project was discovered?

Dot: what about RE5? You mention it somewhere in an old post. Is it going to be released in 2008?

Comment

I have no information on RE5's release other than educated speculation.

Comment

Working...
                                X