Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm...I am of two minds about this video. I know it's possible to change models around in the PC version, so thats what this could be. Cutscenes are beyond me though. On the other hand, whoever was playing deliberately avoided any place that would give it away if it was character modding during Ada or Leon's mission. An example would be the lab room behind the Regenerator. Most people would have headed back there in the hopes of more ammo, but after killing it, he just turned and left.

Hm..

Comment

So how many of those bomb robot thingy's did you encounter in there in the Ada, or Leon missions? Just saying..

Comment

Model swapping? I have no idea how it could be done, though. The reason I still think it has the possibility to be false is that it shows nothing new. That regenerater cutscene was from the garbage area, and all the enemies can be found elsewhere. Heck, the robots pop up out of the concrete.

Comment

Why is the "X" button the action button and not the "A" button? And why are the robots popping out of concrete? Dude... I'm just not buying this. Playing jokes is fine, not jokes on this scale if your the head of a website. Whatever, do what you want, but I think you gave yourself away when you criticized people for revealing April fools jokes.
          Last edited by Notedog; 03-28-2008, 07:30 AM.

Comment

if this does come out, then the bad thing is that this would mean r.e 5 would be pushed back

Comment

Oh my!
              If this is a hoax, it's a pretty f**king good one! (like the moon landing)
              I'm impressed either way! If it's real, YAY! I can't wait to get and play it! If it's a fake, then congrats to whoever made it.
              I understand mods can do some very fancy things nowadays but WOW! If it's not Capcom who did this, then maybe whoever did do it should get a job there to make it happen.
              I'm still not completely convinced due to the terribly suspicious timing of this but if it's real... My apologies for ever doubting you, Dot.

I gotta admit, my brain is starting to hurt thinking about this
              I'll still be bloody annoyed if this whole thing has been BS.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's fake. All of Hunk's animations are the exact same as Leon's from what I can tell.

The timing, the fact that it was said some stuff was being developed in California... it just doesn't make sense. Also, it's extremely rare for Capcom to actually leak stuff like this. It's never happened like this before... not on this scale, either. Capcom would be stupid to port it to the 360 and Wii anyways with RE5 coming out later this year/early next.

The box art looks pretty fake as well. It looks nice, but it just looks like someone made it themselves, it doesn't look of Capcom quality. Ada's costume doesn't match her role in the game, either, which is misleading.

"Classic Edition" is an awful name. It just doesn't make any sense to up the graphics, add another side story, and then call it "classic"? That makes no sense.

This is completely fake as far as I'm concerned.

It was clever though.
                Last edited by Weed; 03-28-2008, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Oh My God! What the hell are those...dog things? And the explosive bugs? O_O Are they new??
                  I don't care if it's real or not, I want this!!! ^^
                  It reminds me more of RE2...His 4th survivor episode, it's more dark, I like it!! > : )
                  If this does come, please Capcom, include more than just a HUNK scenario and have extra to extra modes! Then I'll consider RE4 a good game. >_>
                  ^^

Comment

Nice try Dot... Nice try.

Comment

The bomb things appear when you fight Krauser. The dogs also appear, but only twice, after it's turned to night.

Comment

Nicely played fake.

Comment

The video killed any belief I had. I will eat my words come April 1st, but we'll see for now.

Comment

I thought the source can take screen caps as mentioned earlier, so what's with the off screen shots?

The vid looks like it was home brewed though. Mine robots bursting out a concrete floor? We're in for a surprise on the first.

Comment

This joke isn't funny anymore.... sorry but i don't like when people lie!!! specially when it's a "joke" like this one and make a big deal of it...
                              Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-28-2008, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I guess I was right about "Classic Edition" meaning it'll have the exact same graphics as the GC version.

Comment

Working...
                                X