Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is real, they better upgrade the graphics..... or else Capcom.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's fake. All of Hunk's animations are the exact same as Leon's from what I can tell.
      I take it you have never played as HUNK in the Mercenaries.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Sorry but this is fake. You can just mod the pc version with the 360 buttons and there you go. You are going to lose a lot of rep for your site by making this up. Just wait till next Tuesday to see him reveal April fool's. I doubt you can shut me up and this turns out to be real.

Comment

I'm still saying fake. Filmed off a TV screen and put on YT, can't tell a damn thing about what it's being played on, if the graphics are improved etc, not proof to me. As some folk have already been said, modding the PC version for the 360 controller is done, so the buttons don't prove anything.

Comment

actually this video didnt proof if it was true of fake,but if if this is fake dot then your the best in april fools hahahahahahaha.

Comment

To solidify my argument, this guy has other videos on his youtube account about hacking and one of them are RE 4 hack vids and i think he took them out by now so no one can know.
              Last edited by Spartan V07; 03-28-2008, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan V07 View Post
                To solidify my argument, this guy has other videos on his youtube account about hacking and one of them are RE 4 hack vids and i think he took them out by now so no one can know.
                chill out man,i think it is fake too but we only know in 1 april,after all if this really a joke then laught a litle.

Comment

OK OK I was fallowing this story since start it and I think there are some prove that capcom are actually making resident evil 4 for xbox360 and ps3

1. First picture of Resident evil 4 for XBOX 360 was leaked during E3 2007 see it below:

2. It was a rumour since last year that capcom are trying to port Resident Evil 4 for 360 and ps3 fallow the link
                  http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=18764

3.last week capcom told EUROGAMER.NET that it is lies that they are going to show gamplay footage of RESIDENT EVIL 5 on Famitsu magazine's DVD well actually they did and we all see it again fallow the link:

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=128382

4. RESIDENT EVIL 4 PC version are port it by UBI SOFT they not in JAPAN

5. Why not resident evil 4 is great game form making money and is all ready port it into the
                  NGC
                  WII
                  PC
                  PS2

So I will see no reason why not port it into 360 and ps3

Comment

Dot50Cal already did a fake Hunk minigame he claimed was dropped from the final version. If I recall right, he used a modded GC version of Assignment Ada and called it HUNK: Escape. He's recycled it two years on!
                    Cheeky boy

It's still on Youtube now even:

Scrapped mini-game featuring Hunk's escape from the island or trickery? You decide!

Admiting fakery pokery!
                    Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    I got sloppy near the end. It started out as an idea at 12AM, and was finished by 2AM. The biggest hurdle was getting the timer to display. In the end it took 3000 bitmap files XD.
                    Old FAKE Post: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...=4836#post4836

Very sloppy indeed. I knew it would be fake, but not quite as fake as this
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-08-2008, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by irfo2004 View Post
                      1. First picture of Resident evil 4 for XBOX 360 was leaked during E3 2007 see it below:
                      *facepalm*

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan V07 View Post
                        You can just mod the pc version with the 360 buttons and there you go.
                        Eh, I've said this before: this is NOT PC version. If PC version could have that lighting, it would look beautiful. Instead, PC ver. have PS2 lighting, which is very poor.

No, no and no. Why can't people understand that UBI SOFT was only a publisher of the game in Europe and US, they have nothing to do with porting it. RE4 (as well as Onimusha 3 and DMC3) for PC was ported by SourceNext, which is a Japanese company.

Comment

Originally posted by irfo2004 View Post
                          OK OK I was fallowing this story since start it and I think there are some prove that capcom are actually making resident evil 4 for xbox360 and ps3

2. It was a rumour since last year that capcom are trying to port Resident Evil 4 for 360 and ps3 fallow the link
                          http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=18764

3.last week capcom told EUROGAMER.NET that it is lies that they are going to show gamplay footage of RESIDENT EVIL 5 on Famitsu magazine's DVD well actually they did and we all see it again fallow the link:

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=128382

5. Why not resident evil 4 is great game form making money and is all ready port it into the
                          NGC
                          WII
                          PC
                          PS2

So I will see no reason why not port it into 360 and ps3

I was thinking about that re 4 rumor. I remember right before E3 of last year about a leaked screen shot of RE4 for 360. I did think for a sec it can be connected but i don't think it's real. Trust me i think it will be awesome if it was true and would make sense at least for 360 since xbox owners never played a RE and this can set them up for RE 5.

Comment

That screenshot was debunked long ago. Plus it was always obvious that it was the PC version. You can get the PC version looking better than that screeny now anyways.

This recycled fake video is definitely NOT done using the PC version. It's just the same hacked Gamecube version from two years back. The older GC models have a rarely used digital output, but since times have changed and we have all switched over to High-def TV's with a variety of digital inputs, customised Aspect Ratio etc, when hooked up via this port on the GC it makes all your old games look suprisingly fantastic. Either that, or it's running via the Wii.

I'd like to say nice try,, but it isn't.
                            Last edited by en masse murder; 03-28-2008, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Just so you know, the Gamecube version does not run in widescreen. It is letterboxed 4:3.

Comment

Hmm...I find Sven's statement peculiar. If it were an April Fool's joke, then maybe Capcom is in on it as well (which I doubt).

I can't really decide on if this is real or fake. We'll see on April 1st. What a day to release news that people are skeptical of.
                                Last edited by GalacticAE; 03-28-2008, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X