This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    Just so you know, the Gamecube version does not run in widescreen. It is letterboxed 4:3.
    Absolutely wrong, sorry.

As long as your tv has the option to change the AR and resolution you can get it to run in Widescreen. The black (top/bottom) borders are basically cropped off by your TV.

I already mentioned this
    Last edited by en masse murder; 03-28-2008, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Just so you know, the Gamecube version does not run in widescreen. It is letterboxed 4:3.

The Wii version does though.

Comment

Originally posted by en masse murder View Post
        Absolutely wrong, sorry.

As long as your tv has the option to change the AR and resolution you can get it to run in Widescreen. The black (top/bottom) borders are basically cropped off by your TV.

I already mentioned this
        So in other words you need to rely on your TV to zoom in. Which means it still doesn't support widescreen. How many tv's even support this function? Not many, and not even some high end ones let you zoom in per pixel, most are just "dumb" pre-set zooms, I doubt they'd cover the entire width/height of the TV.

Comment

Ha, that's funny, your trying to say I'm the one basically making it up

If it zooms in to fill the screen, you are then viewing it in widescreen, regardless of how this was achieved. Your splitting hairs with this point

Fact is, most flatscreen tv's have all kinds of customisable features, most people are crap it that sort of thing so it remains untouched for fear of doing something irreversable. It's certainly not a rare feature in LCD and Plasma TV's, which was the type used for your faked vid.
          Last edited by en masse murder; 03-28-2008, 04:26 PM.

Comment

So if it's not a PC mod, then couldn't it be a GC hack?
            Last edited by GalacticAE; 03-28-2008, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GalacticAE View Post
              So if it's not a PC hack, then couldn't it be a GC hack?
              Your dead on I reckon ;)

Comment

Originally posted by GalacticAE View Post
                So if it's not a PC hack, then couldn't it be a GC hack?
                Yep,probably a gc hack and the tv was fixed like murder said.

Comment

So can anyone explain to me how you can hack those things into the console versions? Cause I'd sure like to mess around, create my own scenario like that.

Comment

So can anyone explain to me how you can hack those things into the console versions? Cause I'd sure like to mess around, create my own scenario like that.
                    Heh, don't play the witless fool. Nobody will fall for that I've lurked here for a while and read your past posts, and your way and above more than intelligent enough to get a hacked version up and running at the very least Why am I explaining, you've already demonstrated this with Hunk Escape anyways! ---> http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...5026#post25026
                    Last edited by en masse murder; 03-28-2008, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Actually i am not sure if it is the gc version since i can't see how you can get the xbox buttons in there but i assure you that this is fake. Even if it's not dot50cal making it up,then it is the guy who is sending you this. Though i admit it is really good hacking skills.

Comment

Whats with the Lack of a health meter?

So far it appears to look better but Id need to see a better video to know for sure.
                        Last edited by BLSR1; 03-28-2008, 05:04 PM.

Comment

I missed a detail in the fake vid.

The Hunk character has been hacked to replace Leon, this seems quite evident, since you'll notice in the darker parts of the corridors he is emitting torch light (a la Leons belt light) You can see (if you pause the action) when he flips back up after a fall, that he carries no belt or torch light of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by en masse murder View Post
                            I missed a detail in the fake vid.

The Hunk character has been hacked to replace Leon, this seems quite evident, since you'll notice in the darker parts of the corridors he is emitting torch light (a la Leons belt light) You can see (if you pause the action) when he flips back up after a fall, that he carries no belt or torch light of any kind.
                            I'm pretty sure he knows it's fake too,why do you think he's quite now.

Comment

I just noticed, Dot50Cal even has a ton of Gameshark Hacking vids uploaded/listed on his youtube profile, along with many other gameplay footage vids of some of his hacks (mainly Hunk) in action!

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Dot50Cal&p=r

You'd have thought he'd at least create a new profile to cover up this fact?

He even claimed he new nothing of hacking games like this

Come on, own up, you've been well and truly rumbled. The evidence is overwhelming
                              Plus, I must be getting on your tits by now, surely?
                              Last edited by en masse murder; 03-28-2008, 06:54 PM.

Comment

[SIZE="5"]It's a faaaaaake![/SIZE]
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X