Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIA is a very serious website and they have a reputation to uphold. I don't think you guys would make a april 1st joke like this, so the best we can do is wait. IF it is fake, Dot will tell us. He may have his own reasons to believe that, due to the confidence he's got for his friend.
    http://www.residentevildatabase.com
    Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• To be honest, i just think it's an April Fool's joke that has spiralled out of control and unfortunately Dot just to ride it out now and deal with the fallout from it.

Thing to remember, it's the fucking internet. Everything will blow over and in as little as a week everything will have blown over and it will be seen for what it was.

Also, whilst those of us with half a brain have it figured out, i'd say there's still a massive number of people who do believe, and who have been fooled. If that's the case, the April Fool's has done it's job.

Comment

• Originally posted by en masse murder View Post
        I know, that's one of my major complaints. It's pointless and tactless, especially on an RE related fan forum! Think of all those kiddies that will be in tears on April 1st
        I think you misunderstood me. I meant that none of us should get our hopes up so we won't be disappointed. And if it indeed does turn out to be true, then so much the better.

Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• NGC Action Replay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Queen View Post
            THIA is a very serious website
            BS.

Anyways, This is fake, and I will stick with this theory until this game actually comes out. Yet, why would someone re-buy RE4 for xbox 360/PS3? It's the same game, just with Hunk. Unless something dramatically changes, there is no reason for this. They need to focus on RE5 (which looks like RE4, just now with a bit of old school RE horror elements...), not a 5th port of RE4 (GC --> PS2 --> Wii --> Mobile Phone).

Also, I'd like to point out that the recording seems to be made from a PC monitor, it does not look like a TV at all. Even though the quality is messed up on youtube, whoever recorded himself/herself playing it (It could be the PS2, Wii, Gamecube, or PC version for all we know) could easily then edit the video when done. This goes for the enemies although that is HIGHLY unlikely. But this is all my simple yet possibly logical guess.

*Waits for April 1st*
            Last edited by Bobelvago; 03-29-2008, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobelvago View Post
              why would someone re-buy RE4 for xbox 360/PS3?
              And why would someone re-buy the game for Wii, even though Wii could easly run NGC games? Yet the game sales (according to http://vgcartz.com) in about 1.67 mln units (for a contrast, the NGC version, also according to that site, was sold in 1.69 mln units).

not a 5th port of RE4 (GC --> PS2 --> Wii --> Mobile Phone).
              Why everybody pass over PC version . It would be 6th port of the game.

It could be the PS2, Wii, Gamecube, or PC version for all we know
              It's not Wii - there's no crosshair. It's also not PS2 nor PC version - the lighting in those two is poor, worse than NGC/Wii version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobelvago View Post
                why would someone re-buy RE4 for xbox 360/PS3? It's the same game, just with Hunk. Unless something dramatically changes, there is no reason for this.
                I you're asking this, then you're not a real fan!!!!

I bought RE4 GC, Wii, PS2 and i'm planning to buy RE4 pc. why??? because it's RE and i like to have every RE item, and i believe there are a lot of people out there that thinks the same way!! (like dot http://www.the-horror.com/forums/att...3&d=1187899920 ) and there's the prove like Mr Zombie said:

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                And why would someone re-buy the game for Wii, even though Wii could easly run NGC games? Yet the game sales (according to http://vgcartz.com) in about 1.67 mln units (for a contrast, the NGC version, also according to that site, was sold in 1.69 mln units).
                this is getting tired!!! people joining just because they wanna say it's fake!!! c'mon!!! get a hobby!!!! like i said, if it's a joke, then good played, and if it's not, then good, "another" RE game!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                  like i said, if it's a joke, then good played, and if it's not, then good, "another" RE game!!
                  Not 'good played' as you put it, well played, or even well done.

Dot50Cal hasn't covered any of his bases (His past hacked/faked vids) going into this. It's poorly concieved (Yeah, lets make fools of our gullable forum members) and in poor taste, terribly executed (Those covers? ha!) and easily ripped apart with the mountain of evidence. (see link in my sig and his other Youtube hacked RE4 GC vids )

Honestly, if anyone still believes this they need some life coaching or something. It beggars belief how some people can be so gullable. It's nigh on scary to be honest. What bigger things would people fall for . . . . . ?

If a developer/publisher lied about the release of a game you were dying to play, then said it was all a big joke, you can all laugh now! Would you find it funny? No, you'd feel like they'd slapped you in the face, played tou for a fool, let you down and taken advantage of your loyalty as a fan.

Some things just aren't funny. Regardless of how there supposed to be taken. You don't have to just grin and bear it so's not to be labeled a miserable git.

This simple is not funny in any way shape or form

As long as people keep banging on about how real this is, then everyone also has an equal right to bang on about the fakeness of this. Seems only fair, yes?
                  Last edited by en masse murder; 03-29-2008, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                    It's not Wii - there's no crosshair. It's also not PS2 nor PC version - the lighting in those two is poor, worse than NGC/Wii version.
                    The video could be edited. And yep, I forgot to add the PC version xD, so 6th port.

Well, if this game is real, I really hope it's not $60, and its about half price just like the wii version (I have no idea about the PS2 or PC version)
                    Last edited by Bobelvago; 03-29-2008, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Dot50Cal hasn't covered any of his bases (His past hacked/faked vids) going into this. It's poorly concieved... blah blah blah
                      oh my god!!! i can't stand this anymore!!!

Dot, can you lock the thread and allowed it only for people that have been members for more than 2 days???!!!!!!!

Edit: or better yet, reaveal if its fake or real!!! haha
                      Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-29-2008, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Just ignore them if its bothering your Hiro. Some new members are on a crusade

Comment

• Can't get your own way, Hiro, so you spit your dummy out

We don't HAVE to go along with this you know. Most forums would be pretty crap if everyone was forced to go along with the masses.

En masse murder?
                          Last edited by en masse murder; 03-29-2008, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• You already know me Dot. Therefore I may be new to others yet old to others. .

Hiro: If that bothers you, your grammar bothers me, no capitalization eh? Excessive amount of exclamations and question marks etc? Can't spell reveal? -_- not to be rude but...[Edit: I see you are from Mexico, I apologize for my rude remarks.]

No one is going to read 6 pages with 20 posts each, most people see the topic, see the first post, then post, that is how forums usually work out.
                            Last edited by Bobelvago; 03-29-2008, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Can't get your own way, Hiro, so you spit your dummy out

We don't HAVE to go along with this you know. Most forums would be pretty crap if everyone was forced to go along with the masses.
                              hey, i'm a free person!!! i didn't say go with the mass!! also i'm on your side, i still believe it's fake, but let it be, if it's a joke, let's just make Dot believe that we believe him, and that's gonna be our april's fool joke, hahaha

Also, please, don't think i'm being an arse, i'm just being dramatic, sorry

Originally posted by Bobelvago View Post
                              Hiro: If that bothers you, your grammar bothers me, no capitalization eh? Excessive amount of exclamations and question marks etc? Can't spell reveal? -_- not to be rude but...
                              hey, when someone doesn't have a good argument they start to pointing random thoughts

what's have to do my gramar with this subject???

i can put as many xclamation points as i like!!!
                              Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-29-2008, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• I edited my post before xD, I was just being rude because you seemed to be rude towards new members, yet I'm not technically new, so yah, sorry.

Back on topic now..I guess we all have to wait and see..whether it being April 1st or this summer or what not.

Comment

Working...
                                X