Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 Classic Edition - Second Video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 Classic Edition - Second Video!

Edit: Okay, youtube somehow messed the colors up bigtime. I'll see if I can update the video. Sorry about that. No idea how that happened.
    Edit2: False alarm, only happens on the logo? I guess youtube has issues with that shade of red??

I just got the second video in, this one shows off the awesome title screen (rendered in realtime) and a new camera mode for Leon's campaign, titled "Classic Mode" (hence Classic Edition). The video features a debug menu, where he jumps to the sewer area in the castle and plays as Leon before finally being killed by the Novistador's. Some of the angles look wonky and he says they will be polished up come closer to release. Speaking of that, if you notice the title screen has a 2008 copyright, meaning we should be seeing a release this year! Some other things I noticed off the bat were Leon having his default costume while Ashley has her alternate, as well as the radio transmission having colored text. Check out some screens below until the video is uploaded.

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-30-2008, 04:26 AM.

New "camera mode" don't surprise me (NGC Action Replay ), but title screen is credible

Comment

Can you link me to the codes for that? How would you even input coordinates. That sounds like a lot of work. Anyway, this will be the final video I'll release to the public. If people are going to keep shitting on it, then no more new footage.
      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-30-2008, 05:04 AM.

Comment

From now on I think everyone should reserve judgment until the so-called official statement is made, to Sunglasses if it is indeed a mod then it'll be a pc mod not ngc or you'd see the ngc button controls instead of the XBOX360's, I have mine modded to the Wii buttons :-). I don't even think you can boot heavily modified ngc iso's anyway as they have to roughly match the file size of the original modified files :-(
        Last edited by kevstah2004; 03-30-2008, 05:17 AM.
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I don't have the code, but if you want I can link you the video...
          It's a yuor old work on youtube... However screen title is credible

Comment

...I don't see how you can do those. The version Dot made hade static camera angles, http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Px8HbZdcc - they don't move. Those are fleixble. It means the game looks pretty playable. Plus the intro screen, complete with a 2008 copyright...honestly I can't see either of those being done with any kinda action replay. The only way I can see them being done is by re-coding.

It could still be a April Fool's, but someone with a hell of a lot of time put a even greater ammount of effort into it, as far as I can tell. I'm not technical genius, I admit, so if one of you guys can show you can fake it easily and quickly I'll believe it...but I don't see how it can be done.

Comment

Take a good look and listen at my old videos for that.

The audio and video never match up between cuts.

The camera is static, never following Leon around like in CVX.

Its really obvious those are fakes. And it shows, Theres no way I can do whats in this latest video. There are no cuts in it at all and from my hacking theres no way to assign camera angles in the game. Why the heck would I go that far for an April Fools joke? Thats insane. Not only that but the small changed details, like the colored text in the codec.

Edit: Also, take a look at the healthbar in those classic cam vids of mine. You see how its the trial editions? Thats because you have limited camera control in the trial with the debug menu. Thats how I was able to do those, but only in the trial because the debug can be unlocked. They fixed that in the retail.
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-30-2008, 05:28 AM.

Comment

if this isnt true

Comment

Dot I understand... maybe this is true. Sorry, forgive my scepticism

Comment

Its alright, I'm under a bit of stress here. Sorry for lashing out.

Comment

I really hope it's real, if it's true I will say bye bye to Wii, RE4 & RE5 both on 360, Wow!

Comment

VERY VERY VERY AWESOME!

I still don't believe you Dot, however I enjoyed all the videos and want to see more!

Comment

Great!

If again someone says this is totally fake, then he or she should stop play
                          resident evil 4.At least Ada won't agree!

Comment

i believe ya DotCall, i mean you just cant fake that title screen and the 2008 Copyright. now come on Capcom, MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!

Comment

Looks legit enough to me. I'm a believer.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

Working...
                              X