Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 Classic Edition - Second Video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think RE 4 CE is real !

Why ?

He's putting up news for it and I think if it's only a joke from him (?) thatn he wouldn't do that cause everyone will laugh about THIA in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Zomby View Post
      I think RE 4 CE is real !

Why ?

He's putting up news for it and I think if it's only a joke from him (?) thatn he wouldn't do that cause everyone will laugh about THIA in the future
      great point good sir

Comment

Oh My God!!!
        Classic mode!? Looks...awesome...
        I can't doubt this...can't...but if it's fake, I'll be a sad panda.
        Fuck Wii I'm going PS3!!!

EDIT: The only thing I see, is the camera going through the wall and outside the room boundaries, I can tell since I've gone out those walls in those area's.
        Last edited by Gradon; 03-30-2008, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Looks legit enough to me, though i wont get my hopes up till i hear something official. I certainly wont start pointing "fake" fingers like I've got nothing better to do than post over and over trying to convince others how fake something is... like "en masse murder".

Comment

*raises eyebrow* Well this is interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by killplaystation View Post
              Looks legit enough to me, though i wont get my hopes up till i hear something official. I certainly wont start pointing "fake" fingers like I've got nothing better to do than post over and over trying to convince others how fake something is... like "en masse murder".

Comment

Honestly, how can anyone think that playing RE4 with classic RE-style camera angles is a good idea? Maybe if they changed the aiming back to the classic up, down, straight ahead style, or let you at least still aim from over the shoulder.

Comment

Sweet, the title screen (like someone stated is "credible") looks great.

Now I think I raise the factor of falseness to realness, although I may not still get my hopes up, it seems very legit, and looks great. I love the camera.

I want to see more
                  Last edited by Bobelvago; 03-30-2008, 10:39 AM.

Comment

the classic mode looks awesome, but entirely difficult to play unless there was auto aim...

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                      the classic mode looks awesome, but entirely difficult to play unless there was auto aim...
                      I can't see it being too hard, RE2 manual aim was pretty easy...

And it's more realistic, it's not like

Gang Member: "Yo man, I'm going to shoot you! Lemme first turn on my auto aim--*shot*"
                      Last edited by Bobelvago; 03-30-2008, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post

But that's a reason to play RE 4 again and it is something interesting for the RE4 veterans

Comment

well i mean, if your trying to shoot a gem out of a tree and you cant even see it with the camera angle, then how are you even suppose to aim at it??? And yes ive played with manual aim on RE2...and I say it was easy because enemies werent moving in all dimensions of an area really quick. So you had time to stop aim and fire. Devil May cry had akward camera angles but had auto aim to make up for it.
                          Last edited by Stars_g36; 03-30-2008, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Maybe Capcom will fix that...Somehow.
                            I want Seperate Ways Classic Mode!!! :]

Comment

It's curious how he had Leons normal costume and Ashley's special...perhaps, where you would normally choose everyones costumes, you can choose what costume each character has.

HEY! Wouldn't it be awesome if one of the unlockables was character select for the main game!

All of that is if this is real, of course.

Comment

As much as I want this to be real, it's fake.

Shame.

Comment

Working...
                                X