Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 Classic Edition - Second Video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmm great Title Screen!!! but... the camera Angles... i don't know, somethings missing... i still think it's fake!!

Comment

I'm gonna kill someone if this is fake , but atm, I'm convinced

Comment

just watched it again. And it almost sounds like you can hear someone hitting keys on a keyboard when making changes to the debug menu... I'm just saying...

Comment

Resident Evil 4 with the series classic static camera angles!

I found this vid that seems to have the classic mode as well, is it a vid you didnt post up here?

Comment

i also noticed the debug menu is identical to the one from the "trial edition"...

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=d_Px8HbZdcc

I found this vid that seems to have the classic mode as well, is it a vid you didnt post up here?

That only shows the classic camera mode.....as mod/hack/debug

That's not the Classic Edition

Comment

Originally posted by killplaystation View Post
                i also noticed the debug menu is identical to the one from the "trial edition"...
                Well, in general, debug menus (especially those from the same companies/studios and/or games running on the same engines) tend to look the same.

Comment

mm i would like to see Separate Ways and/or Assignment Ada on classic edition!!

Comment

Originally posted by killplaystation View Post
                    just watched it again. And it almost sounds like you can hear someone hitting keys on a keyboard when making changes to the debug menu... I'm just saying...
                    Sounds like a controller to me, not a keyboard...

Comment

This could be faked, time consuming though. Too time consuming to be worth it, unless Dot has no life, then it could be fake. Still not really believing it until there is official word (and not on April 1st, i don't believe any news item on the net posted April 1st)

Comment

I have a question. Why does the "Classic Mode" still show the HUD when HUNK's minigame doesn't? You'd think if they really wanted to make it "Classic" they'd remove the HUD as well.
                        Last edited by Archelon; 03-30-2008, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=d_Px8HbZdcc

Dot already explained the difference between that hacked video and the Classic Edition camera angles.

In simple terms, the hacked video has pre-set camera angles. The Classic Edition has a static 3D cinematic camera that is fixed on the character, ala Code:Veronica.

Hacking a static fixed camera = nigh on impossible. But if it's still fake, well kudos to the hax0r who pulled it off.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

ok well that makes more sense, but yea I believe its real.

Comment

I really need this game now!! <3

Comment

It'll be cool if it wasn't, but I'm still leaning towards fake simply because I'm very skeptical about stuff like... Well, anything that's said near April Fool's time.

Comment

Working...
                                X