No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Classic Edition: The Truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, not at all infact. No file editing here really, just RAM values. Which scene are you speaking about, I can try to elaborate more.

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
    thisisneogafdude.gif

Yeah, yeah, this isn't neogaf, but it still seemed relevant.

Speaking of neogaf, their reactions are priceless.
    I keep getting a kick out of how its just those same 3 guys calling for my head throughout. Man will they be pissed when they realize I'm back tomorrow thanks to the mercy shown by Dragona Akehi.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-30-2008, 03:50 PM.

Comment

He he, I was right it was fake. ;P

However, I must say that the 2nd video was AMAZING!

Comment

Good one Dot!!!! you bring a lot of attention!!! i can't wait next year joke!!! and: yay!!! you didn't fool me!!

hahaha

Also, don't listen to that people, they are upset because they don't appreciate an awesome joke, specially one that was so elaborated!!!! c'mon it was just a joke!!!

Just read all the posts and you will find that the people that was "bitchin" about it wasn't real members.

By the way, i would love to se the HQ video of the "classic Edition", it would be awesome if you have done the Seperate ways "classic edition", i surely would fall for that !!!
        Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-30-2008, 03:52 PM.

Comment

It would've been okay if it was like fake news of the death of the president or some celebrity, but videogames? That just crosses the line dude.
          Also its not even april fools day what the hell
          Asshole.

Comment

You should give the joke up after the first video, because, as someone have pointed out in one of the threads, an April Fool joke is not funny, and an April Fool joke, when most of people know it's not true, is even less funny. And, as you can see, lot's of people registered here only to tell you that ;D.

But on the other hand, you did great job with the videos. The second one with 3D title screen and almost-static camera was great to watch. And it only prove that RE4 with static cameras would suck .

Comment

Maybe next year, Hiro But I think we'd have to do something even more devious next year to make it successful.

Making the videos took longer than I expected. The time table was moved up because people were just too damn skeptical about it, so once that hit critical mass, I had to release the next piece of the puzzle. In the end, I did try to get Sven's help, but as he said it was too far along now. Plus, he could only be vague about it, no direct confirmation. Maybe next year
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-30-2008, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Seperate Ways? Classic? That would be the Deaths Door I wished for! =D

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  Maybe next year, Hiro But I think we'd have to do something even more devious next year to make it successful.
                  RE 1.5

Comment

wow!!! something crazy!!!! maybe for next year we are gonna have a RE5 Classic edition for Wii!!! hahahha

and Stop it!!! stop saying "Asshole", the one that said it was the real asshole!!! Again: it was only a joke!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
                      RE 1.5
                      Even I wouldn't go that far.

Heres a shot of the title screen in good quality.
                      Attached Files

Comment

That was an unexpected side effect of warping to the second map levels I have no idea how it happened, but if I died, or had to retry, Leon would be in his RPD outfit. So I had to start over numerous times because of that.

Comment

I'd love to see someone try to top this. Seriously.

Unfortunately, I'm willing to bet the two most popular April Fools jokes will be "Metal Gear Solid 4 Coming to the X-Box 360" and "Final Fantasy VII Remake Announced." Oy.

Comment

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                            wow!!! something crazy!!!! maybe for next year we are gonna have a RE5 Classic edition for Wii!!! hahahha

and Stop it!!! stop saying "Asshole", the one that said it was the real asshole!!! Again: it was only a joke!!!!
                            It is well deserved, he clearly put a lot of effort into this.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                              I'd love to see someone try to top this. Seriously.

Unfortunately, I'm willing to bet the two most popular April Fools jokes will be "Metal Gear Solid 4 Coming to the X-Box 360" and "Final Fantasy VII Remake Announced." Oy.
                              Sonic & Tails in melee.
                              Btw, what console was the CE joke made on, confused...

Comment

Gamecube

Comment

Working...
                                X