No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Classic Edition: The Truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody hell, amazing for NGC; well done!!

Comment

Dot you are a Devil

Comment

no, he's THE Devil, hahaha

Comment

Also, there were some people saying that the original photo was using photoshop's "swirly pixel" function. Thats just not true, all I did was take a picture of the boxarts while moving the camera
          Attached Files

Comment

I hope it was worth it man. Though there was no need for the dig at reHorror since we've worked hard to cement over the problems we've all had in the past.

You know I've never been for any of the pointless website rivalry bullshit - but there was no need to bring up past issues between the sites. You might of noticed you've since been credited in latest news reports - but I guess that's not enough...

Put it behind you - unify and move on, that's all I want from the RE community. Seriously - well done, though I never believed it, it was a stunningly well created hoax.

Ty^
            http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
            http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
            Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Though there was no need for the dig at reHorror
              Since when did Dot dig at reHorror?

Just because DaMa (who was utterly clueless) says doesn't make it so.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I quoted Big_Stu before he edited his post, and Dama somehow thought I said it (???). Weird, guess his staff believes that now too?

Comment

This time you go too far dot but stil it was a lot of funny,you the best in april fools dot hahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

I knew it was fake. At least you got new visitors,i am one of them. I will stay anyways since RE is my favorite franchise. I wish It was real,capcom should at least put it on 360 since they never experience a RE game and plus it would be perfect to get them to know RE.

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

I knew it -_-

Chingate dot.

Comment

Wheres en masse murder? He should be reveling in this like a pig in the mud

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan V07 View Post
                            I knew it was fake. At least you got new visitors,i am one of them. I will stay anyways since RE is my favorite franchise. I wish It was real,capcom should at least put it on 360 since they never experience a RE game and plus it would be perfect to get them to know RE.
                            That's what RE5 is for. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                              Wheres en masse murder? He should be reveling in this like a pig in the mud
                              Ahahahah, so true xD, can't wait till he comes...[not to be a sexual joke -_-]

Comment

Nope - my mistake if that's the case and I apolige.

I mainly signed up to commend you for such a good hoax, not to start fights anew. Believe me - you see my user name you will see respect but I honestly have no time for rivally or timewasting.

But no since this story began there's been nothing discussed in the staff regarding anything to do with this latest issue. I've signed up on my own accord, nothing more. No motive or anything.

Ty^
                                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X