Mercs Videos Completed, RE4:CE Direct Feed Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercs Videos Completed, RE4:CE Direct Feed Posted

I've just updated the Resident Evil 4 videos page with the final 3 Mercenaries videos. I've split them off into their own category since they were filling up the general section so much. Over the next few days I'll work on getting the previous Mercenaries videos changed over to our new streaming system which outputs considerably better quality.

I've also added direct feed videos from the Classic Edition. These are exactly what was played on my television as I filmed them, without any additional editing, so enjoy!

Resident Evil 4 Videos Page

You should do a feature on these, would make an interesting read Very well pulled off i have to say

Comment

I wish I knew how to consistently kill Salvador with the double chainsaw.

I always get a good run going then he comes along and spoils it.
      Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Check out the videos for some tips with the specific characters. Its not so bad . If he starts charging you and hes not getting stunned, try luring him to one of the explosive barrels. It works wonders.

Comment

Thats my problem he charges when there are no barrels.

sigpic

Comment

Then you must follow the lead of these brave men.
            A clip from Monty Python's 'The Holy Grail'Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DUV7kZQcBo&feature=watch_response

Comment

I mentioned this in another thread, but it's really not that hard to stun him, even with the Blacktail and Punisher. You just have to consistently hit him in the head. Also, I know it sounds like a no-brainer, but you can't panic when he gets close. I can't remember how many times I would stun him just as he was right in front of me.

If he's close to you, and you're playing as Leon, just shoot him in the head with the shotgun. It will almost always stun him in one shot. Wesker and Krauser will destroy him, for obvious reasons. As Ada, use the rifle while he's far away, and switch to the TMP as he gets closer. With HUNK, just pepper him with TMP rounds and use plenty of grenades.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                I mentioned this in another thread, but it's really not that hard to stun him, even with the Blacktail and Punisher. You just have to consistently hit him in the head. Also, I know it sounds like a no-brainer, but you can't panic when he gets close. I can't remember how many times I would stun him just as he was right in front of me.

If he's close to you, and you're playing as Leon, just shoot him in the head with the shotgun. It will almost always stun him in one shot. Wesker and Krauser will destroy him, for obvious reasons. As Ada, use the rifle while he's far away, and switch to the TMP as he gets closer. With HUNK, just pepper him with TMP rounds and use plenty of grenades.
                All I had to do was hit him in the head all this time, now I feel like an idiot.

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Then you must follow the lead of these brave men.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg
                Running away is what I usually do lol.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X