• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know were i can buy this issue at. i cant find it anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
      "The birthplace of mankind..."
      hey, atleast Bio5 doesn't appear like it will be another Steven Segal wannabe shit film-to-videogame adaptation.
      Never mock Steven Segal...ever...he makes good country music and is one with the trees and animals...and its hard to say that with a straight face...nevermind...

Watched the video, looks interesting.
      Just pray Claire Redfield is no where near this one.

Comment

That would be funny.

Comment

Yes, it does. I will have it up, once Carnivol finishes the subtitles.
          I am now officially in a state of anticipation.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

His masters are working him to the bone, so I may have to step in and take over (I've since finished Crisis Core, so I'll probably have some free time soon). Its just awful timing with Capcom's official release. Oh well, what are you gonna do

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              His masters are working him to the bone
              Not even my weekends are safe anymore. With bosses giving you late night calls asking you to come over to hook up 50"++ screens for them and then man an empty position in Rock Band for several hours of after midnight overtime.

Anyway, this thing is taking a bit of extra time here as Dot50Cal forgot to create a rough draft for the subtitle timing before having the Björn do the translations. So what he got was a transcript of the entire thing without any timing attached to it. So a bit of puzzling to do to in order to "put things together".

Comment

Lies, Well not exactly. But I do have his major sentence structures plotted out when I sent you the things. You just need to pair them down to sentences that are read-able, ape!

Comment

Yet, I only had to get to the end of the first "chapter" before I experienced bad splits and had to implement new lines and timing adjustments (You'll have fun doing the final touches there.)

Comment

Working...
                  X