Degeneration Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Degeneration Website

The Biohazard Degeneration website is online. There's not much on it yet, but will be something to keep an eye on for further information in the future. Hopefully some translations will be made available for us soon.

Biohazard Degeneration Website

Source: Colvin
    sigpic

i hope they put a release date for it in the site.

Comment

The story was translated like this to me... from Japanese to English

It occurred with ラクーンシティ, ' umbrella incident ', the curtain was closed with compacting of the virus with the missile strike with government. After that, as for the umbrella you saw in great break of the stock price which accompanies the business stop instruction of entire world scales with the iron hammer of the market could turn. The umbrella made dismantling unavoidable and was erased the existence - - When 7 years later, America a certain airport. Fall. Early afternoon. The peace the zombie one is shot by the spectacle, starts attacking the people. It will overflow with the zombie and it had been about that the tragedy of fear will be repeated at the airport where you can apply

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
        ラクーンシティ

That's Raccoon City (rakuunshiti) ;)

BTW. Have you noticed, that in News section there's only a date 18.04.2008 and the description says something like "The site is opened". It seems that what we see now isn't officially opened yet ;D.
        Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 04-16-2008, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
          That's Raccoon City (rakuunshiti) ;)

BTW. Have you noticed, that in News section there's only a date 18.04.2008 and the description says something like "The site is opened". It seems that what we see now isn't officially opened yet ;D.
          actualy the date is 2008.3.18 wich is strange.

Comment

Great news!!! I'm waiting for the translation. yup yup XD

Comment

I am pretty excited about this, im seeing this in theatres and getting it on DVD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                I am pretty excited about this, im seeing this in theatres and getting it on DVD!!!

I think I've read somewhere it's a "straight-to-DVD" movie.

Comment

The movie trailer shows "Sony Pictures - Home Entertainment". I think only DVD and Blu-ray release, not theatre....

Comment

I think I've read somewhere it's a "straight-to-DVD" movie.
                    Can you blame them? It'd be a waste of money to advertise it for theatrical release. I think their market strategy is just fine: everyone that needs to know about it, does know about it.

Besides, no matter how many fans are availible at the time of release and unless it were some Disney/Pixar movie, I don't exactly see a CGI film attracting crowds of people to movie theaters.
                    Last edited by MeganGrass; 04-16-2008, 08:34 PM.
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

true true, I got a 47inch LCD TV to take care of that!!!

Comment

Lol, the way the Japanese write it: Raccoon Shitty

Straight to DVD? That sucks ass! I was looking forward to this in cinemas!
                        Last edited by Helegad; 04-17-2008, 12:54 AM.

Comment

This website looks like it was put together in the early 90's. Check out the classy lense flare on the "Coming Soon" picture.

Comment

Why are the headers all in English while the rest of the site is jap???
                            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Possibly because they figure they can take the time to write the headers in english as well.

Looks interesting. 7 years after RC, would explain Leon's (assuming it is him) clothes.
                              Takeuchi said that this movie would explain about various characters.

Comment

Working...
                              X