No announcement yet.

Degeneration Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Paul Mercier and Alyson Court will return as Leon and Claire. At least Claire - right now she is the only character in the series that appeared in more than one game and has only one voice-actor (Ada would be the second one, but Capcom screwed her voice up in Umbrella Chronicles :/).
    Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 04-30-2008, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue
      Before the web decides to adopt translations done by Google Language Tools...

The newest diary entry is talking about zombies in general and how they are created. How zombies will always exist as long as humanity does, and how a beloved person could become a zombie. They call it an endless war, and that the chances to actually defeat all the rest of the zombies are very slim. They mention that these issues may be implemented into the movie's plot (goes along pretty well with what we know about BIOHAZARD5 so far, I guess).
      The animatics for the movie have been finished, the author of the entry ("D") will soon travel to the United States in order to record the movie's dialogue (pretty much confirms English voice-overs).
      Wow, thanks for the info. I guess that means the movie isn't coming out anytime soon like I had hoped

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
        I hope Paul Mercier and Alyson Court will return as Leon and Claire. At least Claire - right now she is the only character in the series that appeared in more than one game and has only one voice-actor (Ada would be the second one, but Capcom screwed her voice up in Umbrella Chronicles :/).
        Alyson Court voiced Yoko in the Outbreak games too.
        sigpic

Comment

Indeed, you can tell it's her if you listen closely in Outbreak #1.

Comment

You learn a new fact everyday. That was my fact of the day.

Comment

I want to see Ada Wong. XD

But I don't think it would released here, so I guess downloading is the only option.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryler View Post
                I want to see Ada Wong. XD

But I don't think it would released here, so I guess downloading is the only option.
                Actually, both of them are possibilities.

Comment

Hey! Did you notice that the trailer in degenarion's site it's not exactly the same we saw in january? There is a new small part, that shows a woman (Claire?) fighting zombies

She is with leon...
                  Last edited by Petronio; 05-14-2008, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Yep, someone mentioned this. I'll be doing a feature with a dvd quality version of this trailer soon, now that the 4D article is out of the way

Comment

i really don't think she's claire...

Also, i hope Ada appear in the movie!!!

Comment

It turns out that the original Degeneration trailer is censored, as its approved for all audiences. Blood is black, and the zombies Leon shoots are removed. In the 25th Anniversary (Biohazard one) the zombies are being shot and blood is red. I'll have it up when the feature is complete. I'm waiting on Carnivol now to finish up the subtitle placement on the Takeuchi interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                          In the 25th Anniversary (Biohazard one) the zombies are being shot and blood is red.
                          25th anniversary of what??????????????????

Comment

here is the video:

http://www.biohazardfrance.com/colle..._DEG_court.avi

Comment

Interesting!.. Cant wait to see this movie. I heard in some interview that it will be released in summer 2008.
                              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                                25th anniversary of what??????????????????

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Comment

Working...
                                X