• Show
Clear All

Good thing that I never updated my Wii's firmware! Thank goodness

Comment

thanks

Comment

nice its only 20 dallars

Comment

Hold up, wouldn't the Biohazard 0 Wii edition force you to update your firmware anyway?
          So wouldn't it just lock out afterward if you're using Freeloader?

Comment

First BH 0 promo video http://dailymotion.alice.it/cluster/...deo_videogames

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
              Hold up, wouldn't the Biohazard 0 Wii edition force you to update your firmware anyway?
              So wouldn't it just lock out afterward if you're using Freeloader?
              I would think so also. And for this port, the risk is not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                I'm really amazed they didn't put fragments from ending movie in this promo. It just screams "spoiler!" all over. I understand that lots of people, who will buy it, played the game before, but it doesn't mean you can reveal the entire plot in a promo movie...

Comment

Surely there'll be another revision of the freeloader... What a pain in the ass.
                  I'll probably got for an upgradable chip when I get back to my Wii. Being in Australia (when I'm not in Japan) sucks hard. Smash bros isn't even on the horizon there yet...
                  On the plus side. Mod chips are totally legal in Australia. The reason? To circumvent region locking... Even our politicians know it sucks!
                  Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 04-25-2008, 08:55 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

new videos

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post

Is the same video...
                      Last edited by RE-Hiro; 04-25-2008, 12:16 PM.

Comment

what a pointless video, didn't show anything of the wii controls. But i can see this game coming out of Japan pretty soon, most prob try and get xmas sales in america and europe sales in Feb next year.

Comment

If you have Twilight Princess you won't need the Datel free-loader...

Comment

Originally posted by Bobelvago View Post
                            If you have Twilight Princess you won't need the Datel free-loader...
                            Is there an exploit using Twilight Princess to let you play games from any region? Can you elaborate?
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah yeah, that save exploit.

Comment

Working...
                              X