New RE4 Demo Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RE4 Demo Pictures

Borman sent in some more pictures so all credit goes to him. Apparently there are those who think that the demo was just a photoshop, well its not. You can contact your local EBGAMES or GAMESTOP. Speak with the manager if needed since some of the employee's dont really know whats going on ;). Anyway onto the pics!

Thanks to Borman, whos site you can visit by clicking here. I spoke in person with our local EB manager and he says that the demo is shipping currently to his store at least, so you should expect them within a week. Just keep calling your EB to find out if they arrived yet.

Once I get the demo you can expect a lot of pictures and comparisons as well with the GC demo. Depending on how well I can speak to the EB manager I may be able to score a few extra's to include in the contest.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-01-2005, 03:56 PM.

aww those look bad

well im gonna get the demo as well.i could make better pictures then

Comment

Id take better pictures then that if my real camera worked and I wasnt forced to use my damn phone. Overall, the GC is the better version to actually play, though the PS2s extras will keep it on par.

Comment

nice tv. I want one.

Comment

Heh, good to see you here Borman ;)

Comment

Couldnt let things go unsaid ;)

Comment

good. now give me your tv.

Comment

oh my god that really is an awesome TV
                our TV sort of looks like that too it isnt wide screen

Comment

Yeah it is nice, I noticed that it was widescreen too Whats the aspect ratio and model number on that one Borman?

Comment

nice stuffs

Comment

Working...
                    X