Bio 0 Wii Edition Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bio 0 Wii Edition Trailer

Capcom has released the first trailer for Biohazard 0 Wii Edition. The trailer consists of mostly CG footage from the games cutscenes with no footage that you could uniquely identify as being from the Wii version. Nevertheless, have a look at it below.

Biohazard 0 Wii Edition Trailer
    Thanks to Kris!

Oh My God! Dejavu! I've seen this trailer before, like, 6 years ago.

Comment

yeah, but now its for the WII !!! :p

Comment

Wow, how...lame.

Comment

Reveals a fair bit about Marcus, which was the big mystery the first time around...
          sigpic

Comment

Yea that trailer showed absolutely nothing. It doesn't help its case to double-dip.

Comment

the trailer tells you too much i think, im sure capcom are sending this game out on the wii, to get the new fans (re4) into their older games, but this kinda shows most of the videos and story, like before i played it i thought it was just on a train, then your in a training mansion place.
              Whats happend to the gd old 30sec trailer of zombies, billy, rebecca and a big B.H 0

Comment

Indeed; I never expected to go further into a mansion or even a lab in Zero.
                I remember seeing Marcus(?) outside of the train thinking, "Who the hell?".
                Then again, I was young....
                I need to buy REZ again.

Comment

I still wonder why it's not being released in the states. Did it do that poorly here?

Comment

I don't know if it was as "well received" here as it was in Japan

Comment

Did the RE games on the GC besides 4 even sell well? I don't think zombies sell. They should though.

Comment

Why they release a trailer with nothing new,even the gameplay is the same,i still dont get why they are going to port Zero for the wii.

Comment

Because the ammount of money needed to do it compared to the cash they expect to get is good. Why else does a games company ever do anything? If they make a kickass game it's to make more money and get people to keep buying new versions, sequels and merchandise.

Comment

I've never played Zero or even seen a trailer of it, but I found that one quite good. The screen was too small though...

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                              the trailer tells you too much i think, im sure capcom are sending this game out on the wii, to get the new fans (re4) into their older games, but this kinda shows most of the videos and story, like before i played it i thought it was just on a train, then your in a training mansion place.
                              Whats happend to the gd old 30sec trailer of zombies, billy, rebecca and a big B.H 0
                              Here's an idea; if they want to get people into the older Resident Evils, THEN REMAKE RESIDENT EVIL 2 AND 3 FOR A NEXT GEN SYSTEM!

Sorry, I've spent many a night dreaming of seeing Resi 2 and 3 in next gen quality.

Comment

Working...
                              X