No announcement yet.

Bio 0 Wii Edition Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then they'd use the "new" gameplay; I know we're growing but God, Pre-rendered backgrounds beat out behind the back view.
    A RE2make would make a good addition, but not to a 20th Anniversary, I fear.

Comment

Do you think any in the bonus matirial in 0 would say something about resident evil 5

Comment

It wouldn't seem likely since 5 is not being released on the Wii. Why try to sell stuff on a different platform?

Comment

BH0 Wii seems a stupid NGC port, in my opinion RE2 Remake is better than a stupid RE0 port, but is also true that it is a good thing for new fans who have Wii (not NGC) and don't want to buy NGC memory card and joypad for playing RE0.
          I have already RE0, both NGC and Wii, but If RE0 Wii will come in Europe (now is only a Jap release) I'll buy it, while? Anytime I want to play RE0 I have to put NGC memory and joypad on my Wii... and if my memory card dies? what a mess! That is the same reason that pushed me to buy RE4 Wii Edition (ok ok Assignament Ada too )...
          This what I think... However I prefer RE2,3 or CVX WiiRemakes to RE0 Wii.
          Last edited by Sunglasses; 04-29-2008, 05:27 PM.

Comment

REMAKE RESIDENT EVIL 2 AND 3 FOR A NEXT GEN SYSTEM!
            If indeed CASHCOM decided to remake Bio2/3, I fear the storylines that we all know and love would be tampered with and eventually shit on.

Seeing as how they took a radical step in the opposite direction, thus slaying "survival horror" for pure "action", I believe that's what we would recieve if they remade Bio2 & 3. If I have to revisit Raccoon City with Leon punching, kicking, swinging on zip glides and communicating with some airhead on a walkie-talkie (Barbie would have been more suitable than that numbskull), I would empty a Barretta clip into the gamecase w/game inside, set it on fire and not even bother to think of pissing on it to put it out.

I'm not saying that I don't want remakes of these titles, but i'm definitely not saying that I want remakes, either.[/RANT]
            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

RE 2 is perfect as it is. I love it to bits. I'd play a remake, but I don't think it needs one.

RE 3 IMO is outshone by it's mercenaries mini game. I never play the main game anymore.
              If they re-released RE3 with an alternative mercs game (map area, weapons sets and or enemy lay out), that was as great as the original, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                If I have to revisit Raccoon City with Leon punching, kicking, swinging on zip glides and communicating with some airhead on a walkie-talkie (Barbie would have been more suitable than that numbskull), I would empty a Barretta clip into the gamecase w/game inside, set it on fire and not even bother to think of pissing on it to put it out.[/RANT]
                If I ever saw Leon punching and kicking zombies like Jackie Chan inside the RPD I would burn all my RE games.
                Last edited by Puma1; 05-01-2008, 04:40 PM.

Comment

I would love to see a Resident Evil 2 remake with the prototype features that were taken out of the games final release. I think the Wii is the perfect fit for classic Resident Evil games. Give the Wii survival horror and PS3 and 360 the action horror games. It almost seems like it could all work out if they could create an intuitive control scheme that uses the Wii-Remote and doesn’t feel tacked on to give the game an extra flavor of fun.
                  Last edited by alf717; 05-03-2008, 10:42 PM.

Comment

I don't like the Wii, and I think the ONLY way a RE game would woork on a Wii, would be UC, I can't see how you could play other RE games, including this one...

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                      I think the ONLY way a RE game would woork on a Wii, would be UC, I can't see how you could play other RE games, including this one...
                      What about RE4??? it was great.

Comment

it was great
                        RE WAS great on NGC/Wii... but RE5 will be great only for 360/PS3! New game for new consoles, while Wii is old with old games like BH0

Comment

I yet to play the RE4 Wii...but you have a valid point, I meant, classic RE's.

Comment

Working...
                          X