Stuff you collect besides Resident Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff you collect besides Resident Evil

I know most people here are into Resident Evil and even collect Resi stuff but is there something beside Resi that you collect?

Sonic.
    I have T-shirts, plushies, games, and thats basically it.
    It is my biggest collection! XD

EDIT: Also figures!
    Last edited by Gradon; 05-03-2008, 03:10 PM.

Comment

I love to build Gundam model kits and recently I've begun collecting Pokemon Base Set cards...I need the whole set..

Comment

DVDs

Comment

I collect knives...real knives! not that fantasy crap.

I just ordered new folding knife for EDC "Marttiini MFK-2 T".
          Last edited by Guest; 05-03-2008, 06:33 PM.

Comment

I collect things from some old Australian comedy shows I really like, and also some newer ones too. (DVDs, CDs, LPs, Singles, Books, as well as bootlegs which aren't commercially available, and any other memorabilia like crew shirts and stuff).

I also like to own CDs, rather than paying for digital downloads. I've never paid for a digital download, and it will be years before I do I think. So, as a result, I have alot of CDs. Some quite rare
            Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 05-03-2008, 06:35 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Im going to eventually get into knives and swords.
              However for now all I collect is comics, games and DVD's.

Comment

Warhammer 40,000, swords and knives. I also buy anime by the boxset...I hate only seeing part of a series and not getting the end, which is why I'm still annoyed with Nadesico.

Comment

Ah more people here who loves knives so i am not the only one. As long as i remember i love weapons. I hope i spell right but i have a few very old bajonets, collected some ammo and i do love rifles. Last ones i didnt collect but i have 2. If anyone is interested i could put pics up from mentioned above. Besides that i kinda collected games and movies plus i am obsessed by Bruce Lee. Got his movies, some flags and thats about all i guess.
                  Last edited by cerberes; 05-04-2008, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Seems to be alpha / beta / debug/ unreleased games right now ;) Be sure to check out my site hah

Comment

I was collecting a James Bond car collection, but I'm a bit behind. I'll have to restart my subscription again...

Comment

I only collect RE items...
                        Last edited by RE-Hiro; 05-04-2008, 12:49 PM.

Comment

I collect DVDs and have few Batman related items like figures and comics from the 80s and 90s.

Comment

I also collect Survival Horror games, role playing games, movies (mostly horror), and have started a Hookah collection.

Comment

I used to collect bubble baths of various cartoon characters now I collect swords, games, unreleased music, wrestling vhs / dvds.
                              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X