X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow this guy has serious problems.

Comment

I've seen this cases before.

We should only feel sorry. People like that guy have an superiority complex wich is a subconsious neurotic mechanism of compensation developed by someone as a result of feelings of inferiority, wich are caused by social rejection.

He's trying to demostrate how powerful and important he is.
      Last edited by RE-Hiro; 05-04-2008, 12:44 PM.

Comment

He's quite the troll.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

The guy watches too much TV.

Comment

He must be quite angry at someone here, but he's a fool to think that emails will give him power. So I'll end this sentence with a big ROFL!
            Last edited by UltraGliorXIII; 05-04-2008, 01:20 PM.

Comment

That guy sounds like he is out of his mind or something. Don't really see how having a lot of email addresses gives you power (i can think of a few ways but not much can give you any "power" on the internet). Though i guess it's good that the passwords i use on forums and passwords i use for email addresses are always different (Just in case a forum/bbs/message boards is comprimised or i mistakenly register on a forum that is used to fish information O.o).

Comment

I think I know who is hacking everyone! There is this guy on EvilUnleashed named Maj and he asked me three times to join his internet chat site. Good thing I never registered.

Comment

It isn't Maj. He took over Maj's account - I was there when he completely seized control of the account, so yeah, don't think it's Maj. The key thing to look out for is the font too. If he's using a different font from that your contact usually uses, be skeptical even more so.

Comment

wow that sucks, i hope no one is getting hurt by this guy, thats so stupid...

Comment

Well Maj's account has 100% been compromised. I've tried to get in contact with Weed to see what has happened (as Maj is in contact with Weed) but to no avail. I am awaiting to see if Maj can either reclaim his account or at least make another.

It's still a massive pain in the ass.

Comment

Usually I am smart to detect stuff like this, but I must admit I was somewhat inebriated so I was not thinking 100%. Either way, I'm back now, and I'm 100% myself. Almost =P
                        he lies

KILL HIM WITH FIRE !!

Comment

Wow he took over Maj's account. Well maybe I can ping him when he comes on next time, then report him.

Comment

...another prime example of how pathetic people on the internet can truely be.
                            Last edited by MeganGrass; 05-05-2008, 06:31 PM.
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                              ...another prime example of how pathetic people on the internet can truely be.

indeed!!

Comment

It isn't who i think it is, is it? However it is clearly has a rather sad little life.

Comment

Working...
                                X