Hungry Ghost (PS2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hungry Ghost (PS2)

Has anyone heard anything about this game? I mean, it looks like it's a Japan only release and it doesn't really have anything outside of a box art in terms of information on the title. Has anyone heard ANYTHING about it by any chance?

Hungry Ghosts is aiming for freedom of choice, letting you make decisions in the world of death, which is filled with hatred, greed, and deceit.
    Genre: Horror Action Adventure
    Release Date: Jul 31, 2003 (JP)
    DVDFull NTSC/J

O.O Interesting, a pick what you want survival horror adventure?
    Sometimes the good games are Jap only, take Million Monkeys & Tenchu Shinobi Hyakusen for examples.

Comment

rated 18, so it could be like silent hill scary

Comment

I'll get my bro to import it. Well I'll try to get him to...

Comment

the premise sounds a little like baroque, where death plays a part in the game.

Comment

Gameplay video of Hungry Ghosts, a Japan only game that is somewhat similar to the King's Field/Shadow Tower series. You have died and are now facing judgeme...
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

look like a interesting game, i wonder if it'll see a pal release on the virtual console or something

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                ...where death plays a part in the game...
                Yeah, but death plays a bit part in GTA too... can you be a bit more specific?

Comment

That's quite an old game.. 2003 or 2004 IIRC. The gameplay is similar to King's Field as I remember and it's fully Japanese (both audio and text.. and there's lots of text)

Comment

I assume by death they mean Death, as a person (like the Discworld) rather than, 'I just went gansta on your ass till death, bitch,' like GTA.

Comment

well at the end of the day i'd rather clock tower 2 came to pal then this

Comment

Oh okay. So Grim Reaper, then. It's all good now

Comment

Working...
                        X