Biohazard 0 Wii Edition Pre-order Boxart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 0 Wii Edition Pre-order Boxart

Our good friend cvxfreak has sent along some pictures he took today while browsing the game stores in Japan. Below are some shots of the pre-order boxart for Biohazard 0 Wii Edition. Sadly there still isn't any news on what the game will offer in regards to Wii specific controls, but hopefully we will hear soon, with its release being just two months away.

In other news, Capcom's renamed Gamer's Day event, now called Captivate, is still on schedule for some time around the end of May. With the Famitsu DVD announcing more Resident Evil 5 info at the "Media Summit", odds are we will be seeing some new stuff, and maybe that fabled trailer which will reveal more information on the female at the end of the previous trailer.

C'MON PAL RELEASE FOR XMAS 08

Comment

What is in that box ?
      Nothing ?

Comment

Capcom changed the name again.... captivate??????????????? weird!!!

i hope they release a new trailer to confirm that is Sherry the female character, hahha

i can't wait anymore for RE5!!!!

Comment

Haha @ beta N64 art.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Cool, looking forward to hearing more about the game. Thinking of picking up a freeloader for this one.

Comment

Id wait it out on the Freeloader disk. One of the benefits of the Wii being hacked with Twilight Princess is that there is a import loader that can be updated, unlike the Freeloader disk. (And note, no talk of piracy guys ;))

Comment

did anyone see the game get 7/10, never knew this thought it was around 9/10, i think the pal game had 92%

Comment

The 7/10 is the release date

Also, yep N64 version art right there haha. Hiro, they just changed the name of the Gamer's Day event to Captivate.

Comment

What's that thing in the bottom left corner of the left-most picture? I picked up and looked at the box art today, and have never seen that monster in any of the RE 0 art I've seen. Does anyone know?
                    sigpic

Comment

It was (probably) the end boss in the N64 version. It was released as press assets when the game was still being made for the 64.

Comment

-
                        Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Capcom likes to recycle Or an intern didn't know what he was doing when they pieced together the preorder boxart.

Comment

-
                            Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:30 AM.

Comment

No, theres no chance of that.

Comment

Working...
                              X