June Game Informer - RE5 Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-
    Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeechCharmer View Post
      That girl needs to be Claire or Sherry...Capcom already has too many side characters.
      As I said in other forums... the armed girl has a blue top... Jill?

Comment

-
        Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:25 AM.

Comment

...she looks like a dark skinned Yuna.

Comment

Isn't the armed female black?
            Well, it would be interesting if she turn out to be Jill .

And about that girl (it's not a doll ;P) Chris is holding. You can see her also in the photo above the one with Chris holding her - Chris is watching her. I hope she won't be Ashley-wannabe :/.

Comment

Its not Jill, the woman shown here is black. Remember that the games traditionally have a Male / Female segment to them, so its not too far of a stretch to think you will be playing as her in some way.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Its not Jill, the woman shown here is black. Remember that the games traditionally have a Male / Female segment to them, so its not too far of a stretch to think you will be playing as her in some way.

Black???? She seems white... Maybe is jill, maybe a new character. But she is not black.

Sure you will use her during the game. You can bet it!

Comment

She looks like Thandie Newton.
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

The girl is not black-black, it's more like a black-chocolate if you get my point. The thing is, she's not Claire nor Jill... My bets at she's a new character. And about the blonde girl... could she be the same girl of the last trailer? I hope she's Sherry... I wouldn't stand another kidnaping of the president's daughter u_u.

Comment

Wow! I never knew Lara Croft was in the game!
                      All jokes aside, that new girl does look a bit like Lara...
                      Of course it's not her, I'm just comparing; she looks most certainly like a new character.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                        Wow! I never knew Lara Croft was in the game!
                        All jokes aside, that new girl does look a bit like Lara...
                        Of course it's not her, I'm just comparing; she looks most certainly like a new character.
                        I also felt that vibe a bit.

Comment

Wow!!!!!!!!!! awesome pictures... and also, i do believe that woman is black (the same color of the hot beyoncee!!!). awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way, does anyone have translated the article???? Release date????

Comment

i dont think the girl with the shotgun is jill or claire,she is a new character,about the blond girl is sherry no doubt about it.

Comment

The zombie or whatever in the 4th pic from the bottom looks like Saddam Hussein (the one that Chris is holding off with both hands).

Comment

I hope the new girl not turned to be a karate woman Ada/Fong Ling alike. Please, be more original Capcom, stop the recycling. The blond girl is Sherry, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X