ShadowLeggy :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShadowLeggy :D

I freaking love here videos, if anyone here hasnt heard of her then your obviously not a resident evil fan/gender. and if you have not serch for her on youtube, you can do it in the videos or just search for her profile there are tons of leggy inspired videos and she has over ... i think over 40 videos dedicated to resident evil parodys!

and this thread is meant for a discusion about her mainly

and if you havent heard of her watch a couple of her vids, my favorite are the nutshells and all her numa vids, andthe new caramelldansen vid XD

Welcome to the REMusicals! My name's Leggy, I'm an artist and animator. I specialize in making musical parodies and skits of the video game franchise Resident Evil. My videos mainly focus on the classic games from the 90s, poking some affectionate fun at the cheesy but lovable characters from then. I've been drawing and animating these videos since 2006. The programs I used from 2006 - 2012 were MS Paint and Windows Movie Maker. From 2013 and onward the artwork is drawn by hand, then colored and animated with Affinity Photo and Vegas Pro software, respectively. All REMusical animations are transformative parodies which fall under fair use for both content and music. REMusicals™ ©ShadowLeggy
    Yes
    70.00%
    No
    12.86%
    Wtf is a shadowleggy?
    17.14%
    Last edited by Itashious_boy; 05-15-2008, 01:32 PM. Reason: had to add shadowleggy's profile link
    sigpic

4-star rating for one of your first posts, and noone has even responded to it, other than myself.

Odd.
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Odd, and i've played RE since the beginning and i've never heard of this ShadowLeggy you speak of.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
        Odd, and i've played RE since the beginning and i've never heard of this ShadowLeggy you speak of.
        same

Comment

holy carp 5 people?

Yeah Shadowleggy is pretty cool. But her last videos have been meh and Im sick of see crap she made for her friends. I respect her right as an artist but she needs to do more survivor episodes and make more musicals.

Comment

I've seen some of her videos, but "if anyone here hasnt heard of her then your obviously not a resident evil fan/gender." obviously isn't true, because I've been a fan of the games alot longer than she has been making her silly little videos.

They're ok, but it's like each thing as been remade 3 or 4 times already, or is that just me?
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry, who is she? Cosplay person or something?

Comment

Welcome to the REMusicals! My name's Leggy, I'm an artist and animator. I specialize in making musical parodies and skits of the video game franchise Resident Evil. My videos mainly focus on the classic games from the 90s, poking some affectionate fun at the cheesy but lovable characters from then. I've been drawing and animating these videos since 2006. The programs I used from 2006 - 2012 were MS Paint and Windows Movie Maker. From 2013 and onward the artwork is drawn by hand, then colored and animated with Affinity Photo and Vegas Pro software, respectively. All REMusical animations are transformative parodies which fall under fair use for both content and music. REMusicals™ ©ShadowLeggy

For the uninitiate
                sigpic

Comment

I like ShadowLeggy. She has the funnies, although I admit the new stuff laced with her friends is getting a little on the dull side.

Comment

yeah i feel her stuff is repetitive as well, but it's not bad. my little sister first showed the survivor thing to me

Comment

SS6McNally anyone? His Bert and Ernie videos are the best!

Warning: not for anyone who doesn't like swearing and homosexual comments

lol i will be posting silly clips i make n stuff XD hope everyone will enjoy my dubs and comedy stuff XP lol

I'm Horny is the best one
                      Last edited by Helegad; 05-14-2008, 06:04 AM.

Comment

i love her videos!!! pretty funny!!!!!! i showed it to all my friends and BF, they loved it too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                          you should look for her lolz shes like famous with RE parodys(mostly fucking funny as hell AMV musicle flashs) all of whitch are flashes XD and im sure anyone that uses youtube alot and love RE has seen at least one of her vids

shes made a resident evil in a nutshell vid for the first movie and i agree with her (ShadowLeggy) i would rather watch her in a nutshell flash then the movie if i had the two choices XD

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                          holy carp 5 people?

Yeah Shadowleggy is pretty cool. But her last videos have been meh and Im sick of see crap she made for her friends. I respect her right as an artist but she needs to do more survivor episodes and make more musicals.
                          dude shes in college give her a break XD

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                          I've seen some of her videos, but "if anyone here hasnt heard of her then your obviously not a resident evil fan/gender." obviously isn't true, because I've been a fan of the games alot longer than she has been making her silly little videos.

They're ok, but it's like each thing as been remade 3 or 4 times already, or is that just me?
                          if you have seen most of her vids then it a bit different, but shes also in college whitch i think i just qouted someoen for that she really doesnt have enough time as she would like to to work on them all but shes constantly working on an individual image for a new flash,
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-25-2008, 07:24 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Triple posting is bad; ShadowLeggy is okay, I'm only a fan of her numa videos.

Comment

just checking if multi=qoute works
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X