Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I know her, and I <3 her videos!!

Comment

Might as well go and watch one now... I'll be back in a sec.

Lol @ Jill's Glitch!

ShadowLeggy is talented, I'll give her that.
      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-25-2008, 07:24 AM.

Comment

duh XD
        sigpic

Comment

ok after seeing her vid, i do know this person but i never took in the name when i watched them before.

Comment

Her musicals are funny! My fav video is "I'm so Exited Remake"... but honestly I think she is a very rude girl, she insults everyone says only "I don't like your video"... she is very immature...

Comment

-
              Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen her videos. They're nice to watch.

Originally posted by LeechCharmer View Post
                The videos are funny, but she's not a very nice person.
                Agreed.

Comment

I third that!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                    Her musicals are funny! My fav video is "I'm so Exited Remake"... but honestly I think she is a very rude girl, she insults everyone says only "I don't like your video"... she is very immature...
                    yeah, I totally agree with you,
                    She creates funny parodies, but she's an unkind child.
                    Last week i rate 'one star' her last video and she shows me all her childish criticism.
                    Maybe she's infected by T-virus

Comment

ha ha XD maybe she cant handle the fact that her original fans want RE parodys and not that cockameme bull crap she does for her friends

i personally think she needs to work on her nushells some more and get back to chipmunk voices
                      sigpic

Comment

I used to like her early musicals, but personally I don't really see anything special about her. Anything you say or make on the internet will get negative feedback. No exceptions. Not everyone will like what you do. She is very immature when people don't respond to her by dropping to their knees and worshipping her every video. Her new stuff for her friends is crap too. And to me, she is just another one of those fans so obsessed with a character she thinks they are in love. I could seriously barf everytime she mentions herself with Ark.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

idk ive never said that but ill give it a wiz one day when i find one i dont like

i offered to here once to right the halloween script seeing as how she couldnt make it herself but she never messaged me back so i never did put my ideas on paper

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                          yea i love that one seeing as how morpeus d duvall is in there
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-24-2008, 06:47 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I always liked her videos and didn't realize so many people knew of her.

Comment

yea shes gots billions of views shes like ok but i think she should start working on her videos some more
                              sigpic

Comment

*Shrugs* You willing to give her cash to do it? Otherwise she has no responsibility to do anything, nor to do any video bar what she feels like doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X