No announcement yet.

ShadowLeggy :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the RE5 one heh. When Chris gets all protective of his herbs. Nice stuff

Comment

@Leggy
      Believe me you have a great talent, I love your video and your passion for RE, but sometimes you leave rude comments. for example you have deleted a comment of my friend, and insulted her after she asked you "why you have deleted my comment?
      My reaction when she told me that fact was "no! Leggy it's impossible!"

however no problem this is internet

Comment

I liked this one. Funny stuff XD

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
          for example you have deleted a comment of my friend, and insulted her after she asked you "why you have deleted my comment?
          Well I have no clue when you're even talking about. I don't normally delete comments. If I do they're usually too disgusting or controversial even for me. Either that, or it's simply an accident. And if I insult someone for 'asking' why I did, unless I was in a bad mood at the time, let me tell you, people get anal over the stupidest crap. And they curse me out for a simple mistake such as that. Times like that, I'm gonna get just as nasty back. I can understand believing a friend over a stranger though, so if that was her story then whatever, I don't expect much else. But it happens so much, and so many people embellish things I do to make me look like a monster for whatever reason, you dunno how tiring that can get. People are idiots. I don't mind retaliating though. All I can say is, I never, ever, honest to goodness ever start shit on the interwebz. Cause.... well it's the freakin internet XDD I have no reason to randomly attack some random 12 year old for nothing.

But oh well. Shits gonna always happen it seems.

Comment

I'm impressed by how you've improved your skills. Your first movies are something like slideshows, but the recent ones, especially RE5, is fully animated

Comment

I never saw any of these videos until this thread was formed, but I must commend you on your work. (And your progressing animation skills.) The RE5 one was very clever, and I especially enjoyed Jill's jealousy at the end; I endorse any and all Chris/Jill pairings.

Other bits that I found fun:
              - the two losers, Carlos & Ashley, being paired
              - Luis' pairing with Saddler's "tentacle" (very funny)
              - you poking fun at Leon's ambiguous sexuality

So, kudos from me, and thanks for the entertainment!

Comment

I'm not sure the limits on keeping the Forums anti-chatroom like, but I'm just gonna say again I'm glad that people enjoy either the new or the old, and constructiveness that might be offered. Thanks.

Comment

@Leggy
                  Probably you was in a bad mood at the time, but Leggy you know when a person is "famous" like you every single word is read by thousands of people, and a little bad word could cause a big big big matter, why? exactly for the reason you have explained, a lot of people in the internet are idiots.

However I repeat I'm however your fan, you are human, humans can make mistakes, I don't hate you becouse you have insulted a my friend. That's all.:

I hope to see a lot of new RE videos soon.
                  I loved Welcome to Africa (i'm the first that linked your new video in this topic only 5 minutes after your upload on YT), I'm a great fan

Comment

I've never heard of you until now. Your animation was cool, but the BH5 video wasn't all that funny, just Chris hording the herbs.

Also, lets try to keep things civil.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                      Leggy you know when a person is "famous" like you every single word is read by thousands of people, and a little bad word could cause a big big big matter, why? exactly for the reason you have explained, a lot of people in the internet are idiots.
                      I hope the quotations around famous mean like, not really, cause no way in hell am I XD That's one thing, noobies go around saying that (in a serious way) and it pisses others off and I take the heat XD But yeah I know that's how things roll, it'll always be that way and I don't really mind it. I just gotta roll with the punches. What matters to me is staying myself, which I have, and if people don't like it they can suck mah duck. Quack.

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                      I've never heard of you until now. Your animation was cool, but the BH5 video wasn't all that funny, just Chris hording the herbs.

Also, lets try to keep things civil.
                      No big, I don't expect people too. Nor do I expect my humor to appeal to everyone either.

When you say civil, if ya meant me, that's another example of my weird humor. I'm vulgar. :X I love cussin'. Sor'z.
                      Last edited by ShadowLeggy; 09-02-2008, 03:02 PM. Reason: Blue >_>!

Comment

@ShadowLeggy
                        ok However I have an hot question for you leggy, when the second season of Survivor????

Comment

As long as folks are polite I don't have to hunt you down with a spear gun, nail you to a wall and make you watch every bad zombie movie I've ever seen.

My only complaints have been when videos are full of in jokes, and that's only happened once or twice, so for the most part I'm good.

I liked the new one. But that might be because, at best, I think RE5 might be worth buying. At worst, which keeps seeming to happen, I think it'll kill off any desire to play more of them.

Comment

Weeeelll!!! I liked it, the new and old ones. I think some people didn't like this vid becous of it being not based on the game story, I gess they like seeing videos were they can remember parts of the games and have a good laugh, but it's good like this and thats all, I supose there will be a new one when the game comes out... I hope theres another one before ;)

Comment

I personally love your videos leggy.

the RE5 video was awesome and my favorite moments are when Chris and Wesker's faces spazz out.

also I hate you for getting Caramelldansen stuck in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post

also I hate you for getting Caramelldansen stuck in my head.
                                Truth. I think that was one of the best videos of Caramelldansen. The older ones were pretty funny. I hope you plan on doing more of the RE:Survivor ones.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X